secretary pt. 2

"when are you ever going to confess to him, chim? i mean, you're gonna have to do it at some point! you can't just keep it in."

taehyung was one of jimin's coworkers, but also his best friend.

"shh! what if people hear you?!" jimin snapped. "and no, i don't have any plans on telling him. he's probably not even into guys."

"what? i doubt it! you know, you could always ask him. but, i feel like it would be awkward to ask your boss about his sexuality." taehyung tapped his chin with his index finger. "but he should at least be bisexual."

jimin fidgeted his thumbs around the coffee cup he was holding. "yeah, you're right. it would be weird."

jimin let out a sigh before lifting his cup, taking a sip of his coffee.

"well, you are his secretary. you should be kinda close to him at least. you do know his shoe size, and all that stuff, right? considering you also have to help him dress up." taehyung lifted his eyebrow.

"yes, yes i know all of that stuff. i'm still convinced he doesn't even know how to tie his own tie." jimin giggled before the two began walking down the hall, shoes clacking against the tile floor. "i'm always the one doing it for him."

"anyways, enough of that. if you're never gonna confess your feelings to him, i can always set you up on a blind date?" taehyung suggested.

"nono, it's fine. i'm just gonna stick with jungkook for now. who knows who i'll meet in the future, or if my love belongs to somebody else." jimin says with a small smile.

"does he ever show you affection? like, smile, and stuff? he always seems so mean all the time." taehyung asks. "every time i pass him in the hall, i swear he gives off this scary aura, and makes the room 10x more colder." he shuddered.

"oh be quiet, you. of course he has. he doesn't smile a lot though. i've only ever seen him smile when he's on the phone, or when someone really says something that makes him feel the need to smile."

taehyung nods his head before twirling his pen around his finger. "has he ever smiled because of you?"

"only a few times, yes. i made him laugh earlier today! so that's an accomplishment." jimin smiled.

"oh wow, good job." taehyung nudged his shoulder. "look, he's right there."

"wha- good afternoon, mr. jeon." jimin stopped walking before giving a small bow to the taller male who was making his way down the hall.

"there you are, park. i was looking for you." the black haired man fixed the cuffs on his sleeves.

"o-oh, you were? i apologize. i didn't know. is there something wrong? do you need anything?" jimin bit down on his bottom lip.

"nono, nothing at all. i was just wondering where you were. you weren't in my office as usual today. i thought something happened to you."

"o-oh," jimin turned to taehyung. "i'm gonna go, okay? i'll talk to you later."

"alright, jiminie. see ya!!" taehyung said before walking past the two.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. you can go to the office." the man said before heading off.