drive-in

"baby, come on! we're gonna be late!" jungkook shouted, his voice echoing throughout the house. he stood by the stairs.

"i'm coming! give me one second!" a response was soon called out.

the couple were going to a drive-in movie! you know, where couples/friends/family go to an outdoor movie theatre, and sit in their car while watching a movie playing on a big screen. those.

"you said that 4 minutes ago!" jungkook rubbed his eyes.

"okay, okay! i'm coming!"

jungkook lifts his head up upon hearing the small footsteps on the stairs. he extends his hand out in which the smaller male gladly took. "took you long enough."

"hey, it takes a while to look this beautiful." jimin says with a smile.

"you look beautiful without any effort as well." jungkook leaned down to press a kiss to jimin's temple. "but you look good."

"alright, now let's go!"

the two had arrived to the drive-in movie after being on the road for only about 9 minutes

the two had arrived to the drive-in movie after being on the road for only about 9 minutes. the movie they were gonna watch was, 'spider-man far from home'.

since they had arrived early, they got a pretty good parking spot. they weren't too close to the large screen, and they weren't too far away. they were just in the middle. the two got out of the car.

jungkook opened the trunk of their car, where a pile of blankets and pillows sat. jimin helped jungkook neatly place the blanket down on the trunk floor, fluffing up pillows as well.

just like many other people, the couple had brought some of their own snacks. it didn't take them long to finish setting up as other cars had begun driving in, finding a spot as well.

the sun was beginning to set, and soon enough, the drive-in was full. the couple spent their time cuddling, throwing pillows at each other's faces, and just talking.

"i think the movie is gonna start soon! i'm so excited to see tom holland's hot face. i might pass out!" jimin giggles before stuffing his face with a handful of popcorn.

"hey! the only hot face you know is me, and only me. remember that." jungkook scoffs before rolling his eyes.

"aww, is my big baby boyfriend jealous?" jimin places his hands on jungkook's cheeks, squishing them.

jungkook swats his hands away, earning a laugh from the smaller. "no, of course not."

jungkook crosses his arms over his chest. his eyebrows were furrowed, and a small pout was beginning to form.

jimin looked over at his boyfriend before leaning to give him a kiss to his cheek. "your face is so much more hotter than his, gguk, dont worry."

jungkook immediately smiled before snaking his arm around jimin's petite waist, pulling him close. he used his other arm to try and cover the two with a blanket, making them cozy.

"now shut up, the movie is starting." jimin said before snuggling against jungkook's chest.

i'm sorry this is superrrrrr short, and i haven't been updating

school is a pain in the ass.

but tysm for 1k reads!!!
i appreciate it so much :(( <3

do you guys want me to make another chapter for, secretary?