omegle

if you don't know what omegle is..
it's a web browser where you either text or "facetime" with a stranger online. and you can skip people.

also, this oneshot is based off of tiktok eboys, so jm and jk are going to be young here.

i also got this idea from, you guessed it, tiktok.

jk is an eboy
jm is a softie

jk is an eboyjm is a softie

"skip.. skip.. skip.." jimin repeatedly clicked on the mouse, watching as the faces of different people appear.

none of these people seemed interesting to talk to. jimin sighed before rubbing his eyes. he opened his eyes up to see that he was now 'facetiming' with an old man.

jimin waved a small wave. "hi."

the old man smirked back at the camera before tilting the camera down to his.. lap.

"oh! nope, nope, nope!!" jimin screamed before spamming the skip button.

"meet people with the same interests?" jimin read out loud as a text box appeared. jimin let out a sigh before going back to the home page of the website, scrolling down to see an empty text box that allows you to enter specific people you want to meet.

"hmm. who do i want to meet?" jimin tapped his chin. "ah!! eboys."

jimin quickly typed in the word before clicking the button, 'start chatting!'.

he had met a few boys, some were decent looking. but didn't catch his eye.

he kept skipping several people until he stopped. a boy,around the age of 18-19.

he had fluffy black hair, and big doe eyes. he had a chain around his neck, and wore a black shirt. his background, what seemed to be his bedroom, had led lights hung at the top, a dark shade of purple. there was also music playing in the background.

"holy cow- you're hot." jimin said out loud before covering his mouth.

the boy chuckled a deep chuckle. "you're not so bad looking yourself."

"even your voice is hot, oh wow." jimin mumbled.

"i've never really seen boys try to meet eboys. usually i've talked with girls on this website." the boy said, running his hand through his hair.

"is that a bad thing?" jimin leaned forward a bit, placing his head on the palm of his hand.

"no, not at all. i'm actually bi." the boy said.

"oh, cool. i'm gay." jimin said with a small smile.

"hi, i'm gay. i'm jungkook." jungkook said with an adorable smile.

"jungkook. i like that name. i'm jimin. say, how old are you?" jimin asked, head tilted slightly.

"just turned 19 in september." jungkook said before clearing his throat. "you?"

"19 as well." jimin nodded his head.

"anyways, i'm guessing you're into eboys, like me?" jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, yeah i am!" jimin smiled softly.

"nice, nice. you don't look like someone who would be interested in eboys." jungkook said, his eyes going up and down. jimin figured he was checking him out.

"well, i'm actually a really big softie." jimin breathed out before backing away from the camera to show him his oversized sweater.

"cutie."

"what?"

"what?"

"what? did you say something?"

"listen, i'm gonna go shower. here's my instagram." jungkook said before typing out his instagram username, pressing send shortly after.

"eboygguk. wow, kay. ill be sure to follow you, mr. eboy." jimin said with a small laugh.

"me too, cutie."

a lil short one

a lil short one

i'm obsessed with tiktok someone help