new roomie

"yes, mom. ill be fine!"

jimin groaned as his mom squeezed his face for what seemed like the millionth time. he could feel his cheeks reddening.

"are you sure, baby? if you want to change your mind- no, that's silly." his mom let out a small smile.

"mom! ill be fine! i promise." jimin rolled his eyes.

"okay, okay," his mom let out a small sigh before examining his son's face. "i know you'll be fine. i'm just, i'm going to miss you."

jimin held his mother's hand, squeezing it gently. "mom, i'll text you everyday. ill update you, too!"

"you better." his mom let out a chuckle.

"okay, i think i should get going now." jimin looked behind him to see new students hugging their parents/family members goodbye.

"okay, baby," jimin's mom brought jimin close, engulfing him in a hug, rubbing his back. "if you need anything, i'm just a text away, okay?"

jimin nodded before pulling away from the hug. "yes, mom. i promise!"

the woman smiled softly before moving a stray piece of hair out of his sons face. she then placed a soft kiss to his cheek, earning a small whine from him.

"okay, okay! i really have to go now. i still have to set everything up!" jimin bent down and picked up the cardboard box.

"okay baby. do well!"

jimin nodded his head, bidding another 'goodbye' before beginning to walk away.

"find a good boyfriend!!"

jimin laughed.

jimin walked down the halls of his new college, looking around

jimin walked down the halls of his new college, looking around. don't get him wrong, he was nervous.

not for all the projects and work. but of the upcoming drama he knew he would be involved in, in the future.

jimin let out a small sigh before standing in front of his assigned room. there was already someone staying there, so he jimin was excited to make a new friend. he gently knocked on the door, waiting for his roommate to answer. jimin knocked once more before just deciding to go in.

it was not too big of a room, but not too small. he looked over to one side of the room, figuring it would be his since it was empty. he set the box down on the ground before turning around to face the other side.

dark. it was very dark themed. jimin figured his roommate's favorite color was black or something. he had a black comforter, with black pillows on his bed. he also had a poster of what seemed to be a band. it was basically just dark everywhere.

jimin ran a hand through his fingers before he looked back down at his box. he didn't understand how most of his stuff had fit in the box, but he didn't care. it was time to decorate!

after what seemed like hours, jimin had finally finished decorating his room

after what seemed like hours, jimin had finally finished decorating his room. it was cute, yet simple. his bed was all white, with a grey wool blanket draped on the corner. he had some record discs displayed on the wall, as well. he also had some (fake) plants on the small desk next to his bed. basically a "tumblr"/"pinterest" kind of room. but did jimin care? nope.

jimin checked his phone after plopping on top of his bed. he wondered where his roommate was. he didn't even get to see him yet.

just then, he heard the door slam open, making jimin jump slightly. he heard the loud noise of talking before the door shut again.

"oh shit- you scared me." the male gasped, placing his hand over his chest.

"o-oh.. i'm sorry. didn't mean to do that." jimin cleared his throat.

"so, you're my new roommate huh?" the male walked to his side of the room before beginning to take his shirt off.

jimin immediately turned red. he quickly faced he other way, letting out a cough. "y-yeah. i-i'm jimin. park jimin."

jungkook turned around to face the male, an eyebrow cocked up, tossing his shirt on the floor.

"you like what you see?" jungkook let out a low chuckle before raising his arm up, posing.

jimin cleared his throat. "no."

"you not into guys or something?" jungkook looked down at him.

"no, i'm gay. you're just- meh." jimin shrugged before he had calmed himself down.

jungkook had a dramatic look on his face. he placed his hand on his hip, letting out a dramatic scoff. "how dare you?"

"are you into guys?" jimin let out a small giggle, and god, jungkook felt his heart flutter. just a little.

"yeah, i'm actually bi." jungkook dropped his arms back to his sides before bending down to pick up his shirt, tossing it over his shoulder.

"aight, tiny. i'm gonna take a shower." jungkook said before spinning on his heel, whistling a random tune.

"hey! did you just call me tiny?" jimin scrunched his nose up before crossing his arms over his chest.

"yes."

"why?"

"because you're tiny."

hey!!this book has been receiving a lot of love lately ;(

hey!!
this book has been receiving a lot of love lately ;(

i cant thank you guys enough!!
you guys seriously make me happy :(

i love you all!!!!
<333