carnival

"babe!"

the sleeping male wouldn't budge.

"jungkook, wake up! we have to go on our date today." jimin knelt down on the floor, being eye-to-eye level with the other.

jimin reached his hand out, placing his hand on jungkook's cheek, gently caressing the soft skin. "jungkook, come on. wake up!"

jungkook then slid his tongue out, and quickly licked the older's hand, resulting in a small shriek from jimin.

he quickly removed his hand from his cheek, listening to the deep chuckle from the now awake male. jimin let out a sigh before leaning down to place a gentle kiss to the forehead. "get up, you big baby. we have to go to the carnival!"

 we have to go to the carnival!"

"now look who's sleeping." jungkook chuckled.

the two had finally arrived at the carnival, and jimin passed out as soon as they got in the car. jungkook had gotten out already, making his way to the passenger side, opening the door.

he bent down a bit, moving a stray piece of hair out of jimin's face. he examined his facial features, adoring every mole, every detail. he looked so adorable, he could fu-

"hi." jimin awoke with a smile, causing jungkook to immediately stand straight up again, clearing his throat.

"ahem, come on, lets have fun." jungkook extended his hand out for jimin to take, in which the smaller male gladly accepted.

jungkook's never really known how to be romantic

jungkook's never really known how to be romantic. but jimin didn't care. as long as he was by his side, he was more than happy.

jimin wrapped his arm around the taller's arm, walking and looking around. there were kids everywhere, some groups of teenagers, and couples as well.

"hmm, what do you think we should do first?" jimin asked, looking up at jungkook, smiling.

"i dont really care. whatever you want to do, i'm fine with." jungkook looked down at him, not even bothering to return the smile back.

jungkook would only smile on rare occasions, or smile whenever nobody would really notice. jimin's only seen jungkook smile either once or twice.

jimin nodded his head. "do you want to get something to eat? maybe ice cream?"