coffee pt. 2

"he what!?"

"i know!" jimin smiled brightly.

"he really gave you his number!!" taehyung gasped, covering his mouth with his hand. "i thought you would never find love."

jimin scoffed before gently hitting taehyung's shoulder. "rude."

the two laughed before beginning to close up the shop. jimin wiped the countertops with a towel while taehyung began putting the chairs up on the tables.

"are you gonna call him later today?" taehyung asked before brushing his hands on his apron.

"hmm, maybe. i don't know yet. but i do know that i will call him some day." jimin sighed.

"you're finally gonna have a boyfriend!" taehyung teased before walking to the back.

"yah, shut up, would you?" jimin followed behind.

the two took their aprons off, hanging them up on the wall before getting their things.

"i'll see you tomorrow?" taehyung asked, twirling his car keys around his index finger.

"yeah, tomorrow." jimin smiled.

jimin finally arrived back home

jimin finally arrived back home. he let out a loud sigh before stepping out of his shoes, and hanging his keys up on the small hook. he makes his way inside, looking around before seeing his cat walking down the hallway.

her tail high up in the air, she elegantly walked her way down before nuzzling her head against jimin's legs, circling around him with a meow.

jimin smiled before crouching down, gently petting her soft fur.

"hey, nana baby." he puckers his lips a bit.

"i missed you.." he mumbles before picking her up, hearing her let out a meow. standing back up, he rocked back and forth for a few seconds before making his way to the kitchen.

he set nana down on the kitchen floor before fetching himself a glass of water.

"you hungry, girl?" jimin says before heading over to one of the cabinets to take out some cat food. he grabbed her food bowl and filled it up with food, placing the bowl on the countertop. he turned back around to put the container back in the cabinet. nana was already on the countertop munching away. jimin smiled.

"good girl."