window pt. 2

"you're gay?"

mrs. park widened her eyes, sitting at the edge of her chair, her mouth dangling open. her husband took a few seconds to process what was happening before his eyes widened as well.

"you're gay?" he placed his hands on his head.

jimin chewed on his bottom lip, fiddling his fingers around. he gulped before hesitantly nodding his head.

"y-yes.. i-i am gay." jimin didn't dare to make eye contact with his parents. he was too afraid.

jimin expected go get hit, or yelled at. he closed his eyes, sucking in his breath. it was silent.

he suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around his body. jimin opened one eye before realizing, his mother was hugging him.

"it's okay, jimin. i fully support you." his mother rested her head on jimin's, gently caressing his cheek to comfort him.

jimin felt as if he was about to cry. "i-i have been for a while now.. i wanted to tell you guys, but i got scared."

jimin felt a small pat on his shoulder. he looked up. it was his father.

"nothing could ever change the fact that i love you, son." his father smiled.

jimin felt tears slowly drop down his cheeks. he cried happy tears! not sad ones.

the small family ended up being in a big group hug.

"i'm so happy

"i'm so happy."

the couple were on a date together. hand in hand, swinging their arms back and forth as they walked through central park.

"i am too." jimin smiled, looking up at him.

"now that you've came out to your parents, when are you gonna tell them about us?" jungkook whined as he tugged on jimin's arm. "i don't wanna keep sneaking out your window."

jimin snorts before gently hitting his chest. "yah, didn't i tell you to not do that anymore?"

"yeah, but i don't hurt myself when i do it. i'm basically a pro now." jungkook winks.

jimin rolls his eyes. "yeah, yeah, okay," the two stay silent for a few more seconds before jimin talks again. "and one day. one day i will tell them about you. about us. just be patient."

"perfect! so, when you tell them, you should move in with me." jungkook nudges jimin.

"i would love to, baby." jimin says, making jungkook's eyes widen a bit.

"wait, seriously? okay, let's do it! i can help you move your boxes-"

"when i get engaged." jimin cut him off.

jungkook stared at him before making the two stop walking. "engaged, hmm? well, then you have to wait because i already plan on marrying you."

"oh, now?" jimin tilts his head, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"no, not now. but soon." jungkook leaned down to press a kiss to jimin's forehead.

"i cant wait." jimin giggles.

"and i, can't wait to call you officially mine, soon to be jeon jimin."

this book has been getting a lot of love recently 🥺🥺

and i want to thank you guys for 3k reads!!

please don't be a silent reader!! vote on chapters!! it encourages me to keep writing. :)