cuddles

(this will be a short one!)

"get off, you're heavy.." jimin whines as he pats jungkook's bare back. jungkook pants as he rolls off of jimin, and lies next to him on his back.

jimin turns to his side to face him. "you take care of my needs well."

jungkook looks at him before smirking. "of course i do, my dick game is just that good."

jimin giggles before watching jungkook change positions to lay on his side, arm supporting his head. jungkook's other hand roamed down jimin's arm, and stopped right on top of his hips to caress the soft skin.

jimin scoots closer to jungkook and hides his face in the crook of his neck, snaking his arms around his waist.

"did i go to hard?" jungkook mumbles as he kisses jimin's forehead.

jimin shakes his head. "you were perfect."

jungkook smiles. the two stayed silent for a couple more seconds.

"we have to get new sheets.." jimin mumbled against jungkook's skin which send chills up his spine.

jungkook chuckles before wrapping his arm around the petite blonds waist, and rolling the male on top of him.

"hey- oh." jimin looks down at jungkook.

"hi." jungkook says.

"hi." jimin smiles.

jungkook stares at jimin, his eyes trailing everywhere all over his face. he looked at each little mole, his nose, his plump cherry lips, his pretty eyes, etc.

"what are you looking at?" jimin blushes before poking jungkook's chest.

"you're beautiful."

jimin can feel his face heat up before he begins smacking jungkook's chest in embarrassment. jungkook laughs before telling him to calm down. "you're so cute, baby."

jimin pouts a bit before he smiles. "and you're handsome."

"oh yeah?"

"mhm.." jimin trails his index finger and middle finger up his chest. "you have pretty doe eyes, and a cute nose. i love your smile, as well as your bunny teeth. your moles are cute too. i love how strong you are too.. how you can easily pick me up.." jimin's fingers stop when they get to his lips. "i guess your dick is ok."

jungkook scoffs and watches as jimin begins to laugh. "i'm kidding!"

jungkook rolls his eyes before bringing jimin close to him, resting his head on top of his. "lets sleep now.. because when we wake up, i'll prove to you how good my thing is."

"hmm.. we'll see." jimin giggles before closing his eyes.

hey guys! happy march :)this one is a short one, and i'm sorry bout that :(

this one is a short one, and i'm sorry bout that :(

i have this really big science project we've been working on since september, and it's just shcjjsjdjs

anyways,

please stay safe!!
always wash your hands and use hand sanitizer!!