christmas (authors note at end)

"hey baby!!" jimin shouted from across the kitchen. he didn't have to wait long for an answer.

"yeah!" his boyfriend shouted back.

"can you come here and give me a hand?"

"yeah, just give me like, 1 second!!"

jimin rolled his eyes. he knew his boyfriend was playing overwatch, and possibly starting a new round. jimin was in the kitchen, making brownies and cookies!!

it was christmas eve, and his friends were coming over for a party. jimin and jungkook had already well decorated their house. jimin had mostly done the inside, and jungkook, the outside.

on the inside, a beautiful christmas tree was in the corner of their living room, with many presents already underneath. there were soft and cozy blankets draped over the couches, as well as some pillows. stockings were hung above the fireplace and just below, their dogs rather large bed. the staircase was well decorated with garland.

jimin had his hands dirty with cookie dough, and he was just so tempted to eat some.

"jungkook!!" jimin shouted once more.

no response.

"jungkook!!!"

jimin let out a sigh before hurrying out of the kitchen, being careful not to slip (since their floors are made of wood.). jimin got up the stairs, walking down the hallway towards the 'gaming room'. he turned the knob and of course, jungkook was playing.

he had his headphones in, his fingers clicking so many buttons. jimin never understood how he could memorize all those controls. he walked over and wrapped his arms around his neck, careful to not get any cookie dough on him.

jungkook had jumped a little bit in his seat, not expecting that at all. he paused the game and took off his headphones. "hi baby."

jimin smiled softly before leaning in to press a small kiss to his cheek. "i knew you were up here."

jungkook let out a chuckle before turning his head to the side to look at the other. "honestly when am i ever not in here."

jimin giggled before kissing his boyfriend's soft lips. it didn't take long for jungkook to kiss back, almost immediately sliding his tongue into jimin's mouth. they continued to kiss for a few more seconds until jungkook's lips roamed down his jawline, to his neck, gently biting and sucking at the skin.

jimin let out a small hum. "come on baby, we have to go bake before they get here."

"why did we have to volunteer to make food? we could've done other stuff."

jimin let out a small chuckle. "we can do that kind of stuff later. now come on."

"hey!! welcome! merry christmas!"

the party had begun. the couple's friends had come over.

"hey, minnie!" taehyung, one of jimin's closest friends said with a big smile. he hugged jimin tight, swinging the two side to side.