nights like this

"where are you taking me?" jimin giggled. he had his eyes covered with a blindfold, handing holding on tight to jungkook's as he was afraid he was gonna trip or fall.

"don't worry, we're super close." jungkook chuckled, pulling jimin close, snaking an arm around his waist to assure him.

"are we near the beach or something?" jimin asked.

"i'm not supposed to give you any hints, but yes, yes we are." jungkook replied.

"i figured. i can smell the water from here. i can also hear the seagulls!" jimin said.

jungkook carefully led the two to the beach. the two took off their shoes, walking barefoot on the not-so hot sand.

jungkook stepped away from jimin, letting go of his hand, watching as jimin slowly took off the blindfold.

"what is this?" jimin's mouth formed into a small 'o'.

"tada."

a picnic on the beach. a large enough towel for the two of them sprawled on the sand. pillows and blankets on top. in the center, a candle lit up the area. to the side, a basket filled with the couple's favorite foods and snacks. there was also a small bluetooth speaker that played ariana grande quietly in the background.

"what do you think? and look, perfect timing. we can even watch the sun set, and do some stargazing." jungkook smiled his bunny smile, waiting for jimin's reaction.

"oh, baby.. this is- this is lovely." jimin gasped.

"do you like it? it took me a while to plan this whole thing out." jungkook tilted his head slightly.

"of course i do! this is so cute. i love it." jimin took a few steps forward, standing on his tippy toes in order to give a small kiss to jungkook's temple.

jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin's petite waist, pulling him close. he felt jimin's arms around his neck before pressing their foreheads together.

jimin looked down at jungkook's lips before closing the space between the two. the kiss was full of love.

jungkook leaned forward, making jimin's back arch slightly, resulting in him also falling back. jimin broke the kiss with a giggle.

"i love it."

"okay, okay

"okay, okay. would you rather have a finger as your tongue, or one tongue on each of your fingers?"

"one tongue on each of my fingers, definitely." jungkook nodded his head as he ate.

"same, definitely. although you would leave saliva on everything you touch, right?" jimin asked, taking a small handful of popcorn in his hand.

"couldn't you just wear gloves?" jungkook leaned over, taking a few pieces of popcorn out of jimin's hand, throwing them up in the air, catching them in his mouth. "did you see that?"

"good job, baby." jimin used his free hand to run his hand through jungkook's thick, soft hair.

"why thank you," jungkook said with a smile. "now come sit next to me. the suns about to set."

jungkook patted the empty area next to him. he the. grabbed one of the folded blankets, wrapping it around the two of them as they sat together.

the sky was mixed with different colors. orange, blue, pink, and purple. the two cuddled close together, watching the sun reflect itself in the ocean, the water glistening.

jimin let out a sigh before resting his head on jungkook's shoulder, who pressed his cheek on top.

"i love you, gguk."

"i love you too."

was thinking of making a christmas book

yay or nay?

did anyone see the hazbin hotel on youtube? i love angel dust ♡