together forever

"you're going to propose?!" everyone yelled in unison.

jungkook let out a small laugh, his cheeks reddening. he scratched the back of his neck.

seokjin stood up and clapped.

"holy cow, this is, this is amazing, jungkook!" namjoon walked over to jungkook, patting him on the back a bit too hard.

"wait what? are you for real? is this some prank?" hoseok's eyes were wide. he looked around for any secret camera before realizing it was no prank.

"wow, you're finally going to do it." yoongi nodded his head.

"are we the first ones to know?" hoseok asked.

"so, why did you suddenly want to meet up?" taehyung asked.

jungkook let out a big sigh. he leaned forward, elbows on his legs. "sorry that this was all of a sudden."

"nah, don't even worry about it. i had nothing to do anyways," taehyung shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee. "so, what is it?"

jungkook had asked taehyung earlier if they could meet. he didn't give any context on what it was going to be about. the two met up at a small coffee store.

"okay, so uh," jungkook cleared his throat. "how should i say this. ah, wait."

jungkook shoved his hand into the pockets of his jeans before pulling out an object. taehyung cocked an eyebrow before placing his cup of coffee on the coffee table in front of them. "what is that?"

jungkook held out the small box, fingers rubbing against the velvet material.

taehyung's eyes widened. "is that,"

jungkook nodded his eyes quickly before letting out a 'yes'. he opened up the small box, and inside was, of course, a ring.

"holy shit!! jungkook," taehyung abruptly stood up, earning a few looks from other people. "this is amazing!! oh wow, congrats man!!" taehyung laughed as he walked over to jungkook, pulling him up to give him a hug.

"when are you planning to propose?" taehyung asked with a huge smile across his face.

"can i be honest? i don't know. i don't even know where to propose." jungkook let out a small laugh.

"wow, so you told taehyung first, and not us?" seokjin let out a fake scoff.

"no, it's not like that- okay yeah, it is, but still! at least i told you guys." jungkook said.

"all jokes aside, we're really happy for you jungkook! man, jimin is one lucky guy." namjoon put up a thumbs up.

"thanks guys."