famous pt. 2

jungkook almost choked on his ice cream.

"dating?" he coughed, covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

jimin giggled a bit before nodding his head. "yeah. i guess it's because there's pictures of us together, or something like that.."

jungkook cleared his throat. "yeah, you're probably right. well i mean, isn't this a date?" he wiggled his eyebrows at the other before letting out a laugh.

jimin's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "i-i mean, we never actually both agreed if this was a date or not."

"do you want this to be a date?" jungkook leaned down, making eye to eye contact with jimin.

"i- yes.." jimin mumbled before looking away, eyebrows furrowed, face red.

jungkook chuckles, standing up straight again before clearing his throat. "well then, park jimin, shall we continue this date?" he extends his hand out.

jimin gladly takes his hand, both men noticing on how small jimin's hand was compared to jungkooks.

"your hand is so small," jungkook said with a smile. "it's cute." he covers jimin's hand with his, interlacing their fingers together.

"oh be quiet. you're just big." jimin snorted, rolling his eyes.

"yes, i know i'm big." jungkook looks at him with a wink, making jimin quickly apologize, saying over and over again on how he didn't mean it that way.

" jungkook looks at him with a wink, making jimin quickly apologize, saying over and over again on how he didn't mean it that way

i'm really sorry for the REALLY short oneshot hhh

i've been busy lately ;(
and school is starting soon omfg