kitty

empty. that's what jimin felt in his apartment.

okay, maybe not empty. he did a boyfriend. a wonderful boyfriend, actually. the best.

jungkook. the two have been very close since the beginning. the two have been living together for about a year now. they've discussed about having a pet too many times.

that's how jimin ended up in an animal shelter. he wanted a friend. a fluffy friend. maybe not so fluffy, but soft.

a cat!!

yesterday, he and jungkook were browsing on an animal shelter website, looking at all the different cats the shelter had. there were a whole bunch. at first, he was going to get a dog. but he felt as if he was too lazy to walk a dog. a cat would be perfect.

he kept scrolling until his fingers stopped the mouse from scrolling. a female kitten!! jimin felt his heart melt. it was a beautiful shade of orange, and had an adorable pink nose.

"look! she's so cute." jimin said.

jungkook leaned over to see the computer screen. "ooh, yes. what a cutie. but of course, not as cute as you."

jimin giggled before gently pushing jungkook.

the two already have gotten the things a cat would need. they prepared early. they were ready to have a 'child'.

jimin read the information on what to do before quickly making an appointment to meet the cat. he looked at the cat's picture one more time before his eyes went down to the name.

"what the fuck kind of name is mr. clean?" jimin's eyebrows furrowed before shaking his head.

"mr. clean? seriously? that's the cat's name? isn't it a girl though?" jungkook snorted.

"yeah. whatever. we're gonna change her name to something else!!" jimin said before shutting the laptop closed.

the next day, the couple was waiting patiently at the animal shelter for one of the staff to bring them into a small room to meet, 'mr

the next day, the couple was waiting patiently at the animal shelter for one of the staff to bring them into a small room to meet, 'mr. clean'.

"okay, you can come over here." a lady went up to the two with a small smile.

jimin nodded his head before calling jungkook's name who was busy looking at the dogs in a nearby room.  following the lady to the back, the two got in a small room.

there was a counter with a cage on top. jimin knew 'mr. clean' would be in there. the lady walked over to the counter before unlocking the cage, gently carrying the feline towards jimin.

"this is mr. clean! although, you can change her name if you'd like," the lady began. "i'm sure you've read about her, right?"

jimin nodded his head quickly, heart beating in his chest as his thoughts kept yelling for the lady to just hand him the cat.