late-night talks

"baby?" a whisper called out.

jimin stirred in his sleep as he inhaled deeply before moving around.

"baby.. wake up."

jimin mumbled out a 'mmm' before he slowly opened his eyes. "jungkook..?"

"yes, it's me baby."

jimin felt a warm hand on his cheek. "what happened? is something wrong?"

"nothing's wrong..." jungkook caressed the male's cheek with his thumb.

jimin let out a small groan before he scoots closer to the other male, letting out a sigh at the warm presence. jungkook let out a small chuckle, lifting his head up and putting his arm underneath as a support. he looked down at the sleeping male as he caressed the soft skin, as well as running his hand through his hair. jimin let out a small smile.

"baby.." jungkook mumbled out.

"mmm?" jimin opened one eye. "baby, go back to sleep.."

"i cant sleep.. i wanna hang out with you." jungkook let out small pout.

"we can do that tomorrow.. what time is it anyways?" jimin lifted his head up.

"3:26 am.." jungkook mumbled.

"3:26? babe, go to bed.. it's late.." jimin gently smacked his chest.

jungkook chuckled before taking his hand in his. "i was thinking that we could go see the stars since i can't sleep.. and then ill sleep."

"you mean, star gazing?" jimin lifted his head up.

jungkook nodded.

jimin let out a small sigh before he groaned. "okay, fine. only if you'll sleep afterwards.."

jungkook smiled before he sat up and tossed the blankets aside. "okay, let's go!!"

jimin smiled a little before sitting up as well. "okay, okay.. where will we stargaze?"

jungkook stretched after getting out of bed before walking around. "i was thinking maybe just the balcony? we can get wine and stuff."

jimin smiled before getting out of bed as well, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "i don't see why not. could you get the wine glasses and the wine?"

jungkook walked over to their lamp side table before picking up the wine bottle. "i already got some."

"did you plan this ahead of time?" jimin giggled.

"mhm!! i also already put out a small table outside by the chairs." jungkook let out a bunny smile.

"you're so cute.." jimin walked over to jungkook before standing on his tippy toes to press a short kiss to his lips.

jungkook smiled before leaning forward into the kisses, causing jimin to lean back, his back arching jimin put his hand on jungkook's broad chest, hitting it several times.

jungkook smiled before detaching his lips. "okay, let's go!"

jimin watched as the other waddled away and jumped out to the balcony.

"could you get the wine glasses? i left them right next to you!" jungkook called out from the balcony.

jimin looked down at the lamp table next to him and picked up the two wine glasses before making his way to the balcony.

jungkook was already sitting down in a chair. he was unscrewing the cork out of the wine bottle before he looked up to see jimin come out.

"you're a crazy boyfriend..." jimin smiled before he gave jungkook the wine glasses.

"yeah, but i'm your crazy boyfriend." jungkook winked at him before he began to pour the red liquid in the glasses.

jimin held the glass before letting out a fancy, 'why thank you'. jungkook bowed his head and flipped his hand before he held out his glass. jimin held out his own before they clanked the glasses together. both men took a small sip of the liquid before letting out a satisfied sigh.

the two men sat in silence. jimin swirled the red liquid in the glass as he looked up at the sky. the moon was exceptionally bright, and the stars twinkled.

"so, i've been thinking.." jungkook took another sip of the liquid before setting it down on the small table that stood between them.

"hmm?" jimin said, eyebrows slightly raised as he placed the glass down on the table as well. "what's up?"

"well," jungkook began. "i was thinking.. maybe we could.." jungkook's voice trailed off.

"we could..?" jimin tilted his head.

"as crazy as it sounds, i was thinking we could maybe, you know, move in together?" jungkook rubbed the back of his neck.

jimin looked at him with slightly wide eyes.

"it was just a shower thought.. no, not a shower thought. i've been thinking of it for a while now." jungkook said before leaning over and taking jimin's hands in his.

"we both have stable jobs that give us enough money.. and plus, you always stay the night so it's kinda like we already do live with each other." jungkook mumbled before letting out a nervous laugh.

"jungkook," jimin began.

"if you don't want to, then we don't have to.. it was just something i've been thinking of for a while." jungkook smiled.

"baby, of course i want to move in with you. lets do it, okay?" jimin smiled softly before caressing the back of jungkook's hand with his thumb to reassure him. "wait, are we moving in to your place or mine? or are we buying a whole new place?"

"i was thinking we could either buy a new place, or stay at mine? if that's fine with you.." jungkook said.

"no, of course! we could do one of those." jimin quickly said. "alright, then it's settled then!!"

jimin let go of jungkook's hand before he grabbed his wine glass. "to moving in!!" jimin laughed a little.

jungkook chuckled before grabbing his own wine glass and clinking their cups together. "to moving in."

both men finished their glass of wine with a small sigh.

"now let's go to sleep!! i'm exhausted. we can start this whole moving thing tomorrow." jimin whined.

"okay, okay." jungkook watched as jimin stood up. "jimin.."

"hmm?"

"i love you."

HELLO HOW IS EVERYONE??IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR :((IM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE LATE UPDATES AHH

IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR :((
IM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE LATE UPDATES AHH

I HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE DURING QUARANTINE.

I WENT OUTSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER AND IT WAS AMAZING AHAHAH