anything you want

a/n at end, please read!
also i meant to publish this on jimin's bday but i totally forgot so i'm posting now!

october 13th. today was jimin's birthday. it was around 9 am in the morning when jungkook woke up. his eyes were still closed as he lifted his head. his hair was messy and sticking up in all sorts of places. he ran a hand through his hair before falling back onto the bed, letting out a sigh. he stretched his arms, his right arm falling on top of jimin's body. jungkook jerked up making sure he didn't accidentally wake up. jimin wasn't a morning person, and jungkook certainly wasn't in the mood to hear his nagging.

thankfully, jimin didn't wake up. just let out a small mumble before silently falling back asleep. jungkook let out a small chuckle before perching his head on his hand, looking at jimin's small details on his face. jungkook loved waking up before jimin. the window was right beside their bed and the sun would always seep through the glass. jimin's skin looked so soft and practically glowed under the sunlight, his hair looking like a lighter brown than it usually is, his eyelashes long. he was perfect.

jungkook realized he was staring at his boyfriend for quite some time now, so he thought it would be a good idea to get ready for the day. the dark haired male sat up, pushing the blankets aside before stepping out of bed. he let out a big yawn, stretching his arms once more before scratching the sides of his naked torso. he shuffled his way towards the bathroom.

about 20 minutes passed, and jungkook had taken a quick shower and was now brushing his teeth. the male looked at his reflection in the mirror. he had his hair tied back with a bunny headband, a gift from jimin. he finished brushing his teeth, now getting ready to wash his face. he only started washing his face because jimin would always tell him to. jungkook squeezed the tube of moisturizer on his fingers before gently rubbing it over his skin. he looked down at the sink to see tons of skincare products given to him by jimin on his birthday and let out a small chuckle.

jungkook stepped out of the bathroom to see jimin sitting up, scrolling on his phone. "good morning." jimin said with a warm smile, looking over at the tall male. "morning." jungkook mumbled, walking over and bending down to press a small kiss to his cheek. "sleep well?" jimin nodded. "yeah, slept great. besides the fact that someone was hugging me super tight and i practically couldn't breathe!"

jungkook let out a small laugh, walking over to their walk-in closet to pick out some clothes to wear. "you know you love it." jimin let out a small scoff. "whatever! i'm going to take a shower." the smaller male got out of bed before walking over to the bathroom. jungkook hummed in response before putting a grey shirt over his head.

♡ ♡ ♡

jimin walked down the stairs to see jungkook in the kitchen cooking breakfast. jimin had a towel over his head and was wearing jungkook's big shirt and a loose pair of sweatpants. he trudged his way over to the kitchen before sneaking up behind the taller male, snaking his arms around his rather small waist.

"you scared the crap out of me." jungkook turned his head around. "smells good." jimin mumbled before letting him go to see what jungkook was making. "pancakes with bacon and eggs!" jungkook let out a smile before flipping the pancake over, a nice golden brown at the top.

"thanks baby, you're the best." jimin stood on his tippy toes to press a firm kiss to jungkooks lips. the taller male hummed into the kiss before pulling away. "i'm gonna burn them!" jimin giggled.

the petite male walked over to the living room, crouching down to one of the lamp desks to pull out a basket full of vinyls. he pulled out the first vinyl, standing up to gently place it on the player. he lowered the stylus so the music could start playing. it was nice relaxing music. jungkook never understood why jimin would use a vinyl player when he could just connect his phone to a bluetooth speaker instead. "breakfast is ready!"