secretary pt. 3

jimin let out a small laugh.

"t-that's a funny joke, mr. jeon..!" the small male wiped away his fake tears with a small smile.

the taller male didn't say anything. just stood there, eyebrows slightly furrowed, his dark brown eyes staring down at jimin. "do i ever joke?"

jimin gulped. "n-no? yes?"

jungkook leaned down so the two could be eye to eye level. "i don't. i don't joke about serious things. tell me, jimin. do you not like me back? "

jimin stood there stunned. he looked at the said male who's eyebrow was cocked up, a small smirk on his face.

"i-"

jungkook let out a sigh before standing back up straight, fixing his tie a bit. "what a shame," he began, taking a few steps away from jimin. "i really thought the feeling would be mutual."

jimin turned around. "m-mr. jeon, i-"

jungkook grabbed jimin's shoulders, pushing him against the wall next to the bookshelf, earning a small gasp from the other. jungkook trapped jimin, two hands, next to either side of jimin's face. "jimin. it's been years since you started working for me.. you haven't developed any feelings for me? not at all?"

jimin opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out.

what the hell?
why can't i say anything?!
isn't this what i wanted?

he shut his mouth and stayed silent, looking away. he could just tell jungkook was definitely upset.

jungkook let out a sigh before backing away from the boy once again. "i'm sorry, jimin. it wasn't appropriate of me to do this."

jimin watched as the man he loved, the man he wanted, was beginning to head out of his office. jimin wasn't going to let that happen. he quickly hurried over to the taller male, just before he could leave the room.

jimin grabbed his arm, turning him around. he stood on his tippy toes before quickly placing his lips on top of jungkook's.

jungkook's eyes widened. he definitely wasn't expecting this. didnt jimin reject him? he could feel his own heartbeat increasing within every second that went by.

he could feel jimin slowly parting away. but before he could, jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around jimin's small waist, smashing their lips together.

jimin let out a small gasp before his heart melted. he fluttered his eyes closed, placing a hand on top of jungkook's cheek.

the two had kissed for what seemed like years. they both enjoyed it. feeling each other's warmth. each other's love.

jimin slowly broke the kiss, a smile spreading over his face. he stood back down, looking up at the male.

"b-before you say anything, i want to say something first," jimin began. "ever since that day when i began working for you, my first thought was that you were so handsome. i loved, and i still do love taking care of you.. working with you for a few months, i've realized that i've starting developing feelings for you, mr. jeon." jimin cleared his throat. "i-i've loved you all these years.. i just didn't want to tell you, because i was afraid you would reject me, and then fire me."

"jimin-"

"no, let me finish. i always thought you were this cold, emotionless person when i first started. but really, you're just someone in need of love. in need of someone. i barely ever see you smile, or laugh. that's why i always feel so accomplished after i make you smile, even if it is the smallest smile. your eyes draw me in, i love how messy your hair is in the morning, i love tying your tie, i love being by your side 24/7, i love helping you, i love the small little habits you do, like pressing your tongue inside your cheek when you get jealous." jimin giggled a little. "and most importantly, i love, you.."

jungkook looked down at the smaller male before the corner of his lips stretched out in a small smile. jungkook took jimin's hands in his. "your hands are so small.. it fits perfectly in my hand."

jimin smiled softly before intertwining their fingers. "s-so, you love me back?"

"yes, yes i do. park jimin, i am indeed madly in love with you." jungkook pulled the other close. "would you like to go on a date with me, tomorrow night?"

jimin smiled brightly. "i thought you'd never ask! of course i will, jungkook."

"