attention

"go, go, go!!"

jungkook's loud shouts were heard throughout the apartment. jungkook was playing overwatch with taehyung, one of his closest friends. he was propped up in the gaming room, headphones on, eyes glued on his big gaming screen, hands gripping the controller set tightly.

"shoot them, shoot them!" taehyung yelled through the speaker. jungkook narrowed his eyes slightly, biting his lower lip as he began to shoot a player. his thumb aggressively clicking one of the buttons on the controller. "hell yes!" jungkook cheered as he got another kill.

jimin was downstairs in the kitchen, making the two some lunch. he could overhear his boyfriend yelling and cheering upstairs. as much as he wanted jungkook to be happy and play games, another part of him just really wanted attention. jungkook could go on for hours playing video games, not even sparing time to chill with jimin, and that made jimin sad.

jimin let out a small sigh before he backed away from the stove. he was making fried rice with kimchi. he really wished he could cook with his boyfriend, but he didn't want to bother him. jimin looked over to see luna, their siamese cat tilting her head at jimin. "at least you can keep me company." jimin extended his arm out to pet the feline.

about an hour passed, and jimin finished setting the table with food. he stretched his arms before deciding to call jungkook down. surely he was down playing and felt hungry.

"jungkook!! come down, i made food!" jimin shouted in hopes for jungkook to hear.

surprisingly, he got a response back. "okay, give me a sec!" usually jimin wouldn't hear a response back and would have to call him at least 3 times.

a few more minutes passed and jungkook still wasn't down to eat. the food was getting cold and jimin was upset. he figured he could just bring jungkook up his food so he could eat while playing. jimin picked up jungkook's plate of food from the table before carefully going up the stairs, making sure not to step on luna's tail as she quickly went up the stairs.

jimin walked over to the gaming room where the door was closed. jimin knocked with his free hand before letting out a small 'jungkook?'. jimin opened the door and watched as luna ran inside.

jungkook was concentrated on the screen, the tapping of buttons loud and quick. "yes! we won!"

jimin walked over before placing jungkook's plate of food down on the gaming desk. that caught jungkook's attention. "wait, tae, hold on." jungkook said before taking off his headphones, placing them on his neck. "thanks, babe."

jimin mumbled a small 'mhm'. he watched as his boyfriend began to eat the food he cooked, his doe eyes slightly wide. "wow, babe, this is really- this is really good."

jungkook talked with his mouth open and jimin giggled at that. "are you almost done playing?" jimin asked.

"are you kidding? i've only played 6 games so far. i have lots more to play!" jungkook jokingly let out a small scoff.

jimin nodded his head before biting his lower lip. "o-oh, okay. i see." jimin looked down at his feet to see luna stretching against his legs. jimin bent down to pick up his cat. "luna and i miss you."

"i know- how about this, i'll cut the amount of matches to play by 2!" jungkook smiled.

"only two?" jimin pouted.

"yup!"

"it's like you never have time to hang with me anymore, jungkook." jimin mumbles under his breath. "you always play games but never give me," jimin cuts off. "attention.."

jungkook stops chewing for a few seconds before swallowing. he sets the plate down before pushing his chair out. he taps his lap, a sign for jimin to sit.

jimin bends back down to put luna down before sitting down on jungkook's lap, facing him, hiding his face in the crook of his neck. "i missed you.." jimin let's out a small whine.

jungkook's arms wrap around jimin's petite waist before he squeezes him a little. "i miss you, too."

"but you never act like it," jimin lifts his head up to look at him. "we always would do stuff together but now all you do is play games."

jungkook was about to say something before he got cut off.

"believe me, i really want you to be happy and let you play games, but sometimes i can't help but feel upset and lonely. i don't know, maybe i'm just overreacting. i just miss you a lot." jimin looks down and begins to fiddle around the hem of jungkook's sweatshirt.

jungkook's eyes sadden. he begins to move his hands up and down jimin's back to reassure him before placing a small kiss to his cheek. "why didn't you tell me earlier, hmm? i could've stopped gaming for a while to be with you."

"i thought you would be upset so i didn't bother.." jimin pouts.

"no, no, don't think that," jungkook begins. "don't ever hold things back, okay? i don't want you to be upset." jungkook lifts his hands up to caress jimin's cheek.

"of course i missed you too. i missed watching movies with you, playing with luna with you, cooking  with you, and so much more. i'll admit it, i got carried away with my games and totally forgot about all that." jungkook frowns. "next time, don't hesitate to tell me to stop playing games, okay?"

jimin lets out a small nod. "okay.."

jungkook smiles before pressing kisses all over jimin's face, causing him to let out a small laugh.

"stop, that tickles..!" jimin smiled, attempting to push the other male away. jungkook presses his lips against jimin's soft ones for a few seconds before pulling away.

"i'll stop playing games," jungkook began, watching jimin's face light up at the idea. "for now. i'll take a small break and spend all the time with you. how about that?"

jimin furrows his eyebrows. "for now?" jimin pouts. "fine.. you have to remake all the hours you've been playing overwatch by being with me!"

jungkook lets out a small laugh before nodding his head. "okay, sounds fine. let me just turn off everything."

jungkook places his hand on jimin's back so he could lean forward to turn off his computer and moderator. he could hear taehyung yelling from the headphones asking what's taking him so long before he disconnects from the game.

AAAAAAAAAA THANK U FOR 51K VIEWS!!

hullo! this is a short one ahaha

how are u guys? :)

sorry for the super late chapters! i'm currently working on my new book!! hehe

this oneshot book has gotten a lot of love recently, and it makes me super super happy!!

i love reading your comments. they're the only things giving me courage to continue writing!! <3