secretary pt. 4

knock knock.
"come in."
a small sigh was heard through the door. jimin could tell jungkook was stressed. he could hear the other place down the piles of papers on his desk. jimin bit his lower lip before hesitantly pushing down on the door handle. the blond opened the door, slipping his head in. "jungkook?"

the dark haired male looked up from his papers. his eyebrows were furrowed, his eyes closed. he seemed ‪as if he was about to yell. "wha- oh, jimin."

jungkook softened his eyes immediately before pushing his chair out so he could stand. jimin let out a small smile before widening the door even more so he could slip in. he closes the door behind him shut. "hi, jungkook."

"i didn't know it was you.. if i'm being honest i was about to yell." jungkook let out a nervous laugh before he walked around the large desk. "what are you doing just standing there? you know you can come in, right?" jungkook let out a small chuckle. jimin nodded his head before he walked further into the room.

"come sit," jungkook gestured over to the small couches near the wall that was made entirely out of glass, giving the perfect view of the city. jimin listened and took a seat on one of the couches watching jungkook do the same. "so, what brings you here?"

"well, uhm," jimin leaned forward. "i was noticing that you've been kind of stressed lately.." he fiddled around with his fingers. "and i was wondering if maybe we could go on a date..?"

jungkook sat there, his leg crossed over his other leg. his arm rested on the couch's arm rest, index finger moving back and forth on his chin.

"i-if you don't want to i understand. i've just been noticing that you'e been super busy and overwhelmed with all the paperwork and meetings you've been attending. i figured that you needed a break." jimin let out a shy smile. the two sat there in silence for a few more seconds before jungkook let out a chuckle. "why are you laughing?"

"it's just cute." jungkook moved his leg so he could sit up straight. "i would love to go on a date with you."

jimin smiled brightly. "okay! when and where?"

"hmm, tonight. 6 pm. i'll pick you up." jungkook clapped his hands together. "okay, then date tonight. i'll take you somewhere." jungkook stood up before extending his hand out for jimin to take. jimin placed his hand in jungkook's before standing up to press a small kiss to jungkook's lips. "okay, then i should get going."

jungkook stood dumbfounded, doe eyes wide. the dark haired boy let out a small smirk before placing his hands on jimin's waist. jungkook looked down at the shorter male, about to say something before he watched jimin slip out of his hold. "i have some work to catch up on. i'll see you tonight, jungkook! don't overwork yourself."

jungkook watched as jimin waved at him at the door before leaving. jungkook let out a small laugh before raising his hands to cover his face. just outside the door, jimin stood, back against the door. his cheeks were a pink color. "did i really just kiss him?" he squealed before looking up to see a fellow co-worker looking at him weirdly.

"‪‪‪s-s‬orry!" jimin bowed before he quickly hurried off.

"good work today, everyone." jungkook's low voice echoed throughout the work room. all the workers lifted their heads up and all smiled. they all stopped what they were doing, shutting off their computers, or putting away papers. the room went from being completely silent to happy chattering. jungkook dismissed the workers, waving goodbye to them all. when the room was empty, jungkook let out a small sigh before he turned around hearing the sounds of soft footsteps.

it was jimin.

jimin was busy scrolling through his phone, not even noticing that jungkook was standing only a few feet away from him.