window

"baby-"

jimin let out a breathy moan, closing his eyes shut. jungkook was busy marking jimin's neck, sucking and biting on the skin.

"baby, my parents-"

"who cares." jungkook whispers down jimin's neck, who shivered.

"no, kook, t-they're here.." jimin tried pushing jungkook away.

with that, jungkook immediately froze in place. he let out a sigh before moving back from the smaller male.

"shit," jungkook mumbled. "where do i hide? i cant go out the front door!"

jimin stood there, thinking before shoving jungkook near his closet. "just hide in the closet! ill try and distract them so you can get out."

"what the- the closet?!" jungkook whined.

"yes! now be quiet, okay? ill be back!" jimin says before pushing jungkook in the closet. he quickly places a short kiss to jungkook's lips before closing the closet door.

"jimin!"

"coming!"

jimin ran out his room, running down the stairs before greeting his dad

jimin ran out his room, running down the stairs before greeting his dad. "hi dad."

"go help your mother with the rest of the groceries." his father said, gesturing outside before carrying the two bags of groceries inside.

jimin nodded his head before slipping on a pair of slides, heading out to greet his mom.

"here, ill take these." jimin said with a smile before taking several bags she was holding.

"wow, what a strong boy you are." his mother teased.

jimin shrugged. "there not that heavy. just a few bags."

his mom walked ahead of him, jimin following shortly behind.

while walking, he looked up to see his bedroom window. it was opened.

jimin realized he never had opened his window in the first place. he stopped walking and stood still, staring up.

"is he planning on-"

jimin quickly rushed inside the house, dropping the groceries down. "hold on, i-i have to do something!"

jimin kicked his slides off before getting up the stairs. he hurried to his room before closing it. "jungkook?"

"here-"

jimin turned his head to his voice.

"what are you doing? were you planning on jumping out the window?" jimin scoffed.

jungkook rubbed the back of his neck before nodding hesitantly.

"oh god- jungkook, you cant do that! you could injure yourself! why didn't you just stay in the closet?" jimin sighed, dragging his hands down his face.

"uh, because i was bored." jungkook let out a cheeky smile.

jimin let out a small laugh before walking over to the taller male. he placed his hand on his cheek, before pinching the skin.

"ow! hey! what was that for?" jungkook quickly swatted his hand away before rubbing his cheek.

"don't ever think of doing stupid things again," jimin said before crossing his arms over his chest. "fine, you don't have to stay in the closet. you can just roam around my room. i'm gonna lock it though, okay? i have to help my mom with the groceries."

jungkook whined, letting out a pout. "when can we come out to your parents?"

jimin chewed on his bottom lip. "soon, okay? i-i'm just a little bit scared."

jungkook got ahold of jimin's small hands, intertwining their fingers together. "don't be, okay?" he kissed jimin's knuckles.

jimin nodded his head with a smile before letting his hands slip away from his hold. "okay, now i have to go help my mom before my dad freaks."

jimin turned around and turned the door knob open, slipping out the door, only peeking his head out.

"don't come out."

i'm so sorry for the lame chapter

i promise, a cute fluffy one will be next!