01

"Sunoo-yah!!" 

The boy named Sunoo groaned as he dropped his book onto his bed. Come on it was Sunday and his mother had to ruin his day. He wanted to dedicate his day reading some colleen hoover and listening to his favorite music. Don't judge him.

"I'm coming mom!" He announced loudly.

He walked out of his room and then to downstairs humming a sweet tone of the song that was playing in his ear through his earbud. If he'd wear earbud he'd always wear one instead of two so that he stays alert about his surrounding.

"Aigoo! Cmere quickly!" 

His mother; Jiah waved her hand gesturing him to rush as he quickly went down the stairs.

Sunoo rolled his eyes and stood in front of the kitchen counter not understanding his mother's rush. His mother is very enthusiastic and energetic. So he could blame her for giving him some of her energy. Mind him, Sunoo was still a lot less loud than his mother (maybe). But then again he'd have to thank his mom for giving him her sassiness.

"Why are you rushing so much?"

"Because I made this pie and you're gonna take this to our neighbor while it's still hot." His mother emphasized on hot as the pie had to be eaten like that. 

He again rolled his eyes and took a look at the pie resting above the counter. It was still smoking hot and the pie looked to freaking appetizing as the cheese was oozing on top of it from the cracks. Damn! His mother made chicken pie. 

There was no way he'd want to share it with anyone let alone his neighbors. So he made up a plan. He was the only child and his parents loved and adored him a lot. There was no way his mother could resist him right? 

So he did what he had to do. 

He enlarged his eyes and plunged his lower lip out in a pout and looked at his mother as he said "There won't any problem if we don't give them right? Let me have it instead!" 

Jiah slapped his arm making him whine. She glared at him giving him a 'Don't try me' even though he tried to give her his best cutesy face.

Who was he kidding. Obviously his mother was more sassy and stubborn than him. After all she was the one from whom he got those qualities.

"I'm making another one for you." 

Now that lightened up his face and an adorable smile splayed upon his lips.

"Really!?"

Jiah nodded and pinched her son's puffy cheek. "Now take it to our new neighbors before it gets cold." 

Oh. He didn't tell about the neighbor yet? 

It was the Lee's who recently bought the two story house beside theirs and moved into it last week. His mother had already met the lady of the neighbor's house. And since then his mother had been rambling about how sweet the sons of the other house was and how she should welcome them with some treat or should invite them over for dinner.

Not that Sunoo minded any of that as he was a social butterfly. He'd love to have some friends (as if he didn't have enough already) so now that he was going over to theirs, he'd admit that his feeling a little excited.

His thoughts got interrupted when his mother handed him a bowl like thing made of cane and bamboo. The pot pie was in this so that Sunoo wouldn't burn his hands. The bowl was then covered with a kitchen towel.

"Wait." Jiah said as she noticed earbud in Sunoo's ear. She went over to him and pulled it out giving him a glare which just made him pout.

"Now go." His mother pushed him towards the door. He chuckled at her behavior and walked out of the house.