04

The sun was shining bright over their head. Even though it was bright, the weather was really nice. Since it was almost winter time so the sun being bright didn't really affect the weather, rather it was quite pleasingly warm.

Even though the weather was really nice, the two people who were outside weren't quite pleased. Sunoo walked with the bowl filled with cookies and candies(Mrs. Lee literally took him as a kid) as he had an adorable pout adoring his facial feature because of one certain man. Yeah you guessed it right. It was because of Heeseung.

Heeseung seemed quite the opposite of Ethan. He was quite silent and rude(he never once looked at Sunoo!) whereas Ethan was loud and flirty. It's not that Sunoo minded him being silent, it's just he didn't like how Heeseung glared at him when he just tried to introduce himself.

And if Sunoo would be honest then he didn't like that type of behavior. He didn't like when people would behave rudely with him. Hence the pout was adoring his lips.

While the train of thoughts were running in his mind, he didn't notice where his feet stepped and so it twisted and he ended up loosing his balance and falling. Now that made all the cookie pack and candy pack scatter around the road as well.

"Ouch!" He yelped out in pain when his fluffy butt made contact with the concrete road. 

How fine! His day was already going horrible and he had to fall on his butt! That too in front of his rude ass person!

Heeseung looked at him with a done expression. Oh come on! Sunoo was already embarrassed enough. Sunoo cleared his throat before trying to get up but he winched and ended up on the ground again. Yup his ankle must have gotten sprained.

He looked at Heeseung with his adorable face as he said "Help me please.." That hurt his pride okay? But he had no other option.

Heeseung walked towards him and crouched down and started to collect all the goodies and put them back in the bowl. Okay maybe not too rude.

"On scale of 1 to 10, how clumsy are you?" 

No he takes it back. Heeseung is rude. That's it. Final.

The first ever thing he says to him is about his clumsiness? Okay fine.. Sunoo gets it that he is clumsy but at least Heeseung didn't had to be a bitch about it.

Heeseung looked at Sunoo's frowned face which still that the adorable pout and sighed. He took the bowl himself and wrapped an arm around Sunoo helping him to stand.

"Ugh! It hurts!" He let out when he put his weight on his hurt foot. Now he opted for the other foot as he raised his hurt foot of the ground. At this rate he wouldn't make it to his house which is literally 10 steps away from him.

Heeseung sighed loudly before handing the bowl to Sunoo and putting his free arm beneath Sunoo's knees. Sunoo was taken by complete surprise! No way this rude person would help him to this extent right? But he was wrong Heeseung now had him in his arms in bridal style.

"Gosh you are so heavy.." He muttered as he started to walk.

So the second sentence he decides to say is about his weight! He didn't know if his face was hot because of anger or the fact that he was literally in Heeseung's arms. Way too close to him for his liking.

"I'm not heavy!" He mumbled.

"You are heavy and an idiot as well. If you weren't then I wouldn't have to carry your fatass now." He said nonchalantly.

Okay now that hurt his ego! He might be clumsy but he wasn't heavy at all! If so he had the perfect body! Excuse him for being so perfect!

"The hell! I'm not fat or heavy! I didn't ask you to carry me!"

"Oh is that so? Should I drop you then?"

He stopped looking at Sunoo with a raised brow. And there goes Sunoo's pride into thin air. He shuts up with a pout looking away from this rude man.

"That's what I thought." He smirks as he resumes walking.

Sunoo was so fucking embarrassed that he wished for the mother earth to gulp him down. He really wished that he had the power to vanish. But unfortunately he didn't. His eyes wondered back to the face of the rude asshole who was carrying him.

Yes he looked exactly like Ethan but he could sense the difference in them. Obviously aside from the personality, Heeseung seemed to have paler skin compared to Ethan. Both their hair was black but the style was different. He had bangs whereas Ethan had long enough hair to push back. Ethan seemed to have few more ear piercings than him.

His thoughts got cut when Heeseung cleared his throat making him look ahead. They were already in front of Kim's household. He looked at Heeseung who gestured at the door. Sunoo understood and forwarded his hand to open the door. Good grace that the door wasn't locked or else his mother would've seen them like this. Which he'd never want. Never.

Heeseung walked inside and placed him on one of the couches in the living room.

"Thanks." 

He thought Heeseung would walk away but to his surprise he didn't. Instead he found Heeseung crouching down in front him as he got a hold of Sunoo's affected foot. Heeseung took off the shoes and caressed his now bare foot.

"W-what are you doing?"

Heeseung didn't said anything in reply. He just looked at Sunoo with his oh so intense gaze making Sunoo's cheeks go red again. Sunoo's heart was beating really fast because of Heeseung's gaze and on top of that feeling his hands touch his feet wasn't helping either.

Snap. 

"Ahh! Ouch!" He yelled as a loud wave of pain crashed though him.

Heeseung had twisted his ankle.

He was angered when he saw Heeseung getting up and walking towards the door. Sunoo too got up and followed him as he yelled "How dare you hurt me! I will-"

He was cut off when Heeseung turned and looked at him cocking a brow. He looked at Sunoo's foot which was now fine. Sunoo followed his gaze and his eyes went wide in shock. He looked back at Heeseung who gave him a cocky look before strutting out of the house.

Sunoo stomped his now fine foot and he whined. Again another wave of embarrassment courses though him as he just realized what had happened. The oh so rude asshole helped him. Not once but twice.

Once he was composed he walked out of the house. One foot of his was still bare. But that didn't cross his mind. He looked at Heeseung who was now in the Lee's porch. He was hesitating but he gathered all his courage and yelled "Thanks!"

That made Heeseung glance at him. He rolled his eyes and walked inside his house.

Sunoo gasped. So this is what he gets for being nice? 

His face was morphed into a frown and his lips already formed a pout as he ran to his bedroom and dropped onto his bed. He sighed and smiled when he felt the familiar softness of his bed against his body.

But still his mind couldn't help but wonder back about the oh so rude guy who knew how to heal sprained ankle.

___________

Look at niki being the great wall of japan and stopping ships from sailing-

(opps sunoo ships I meant)