07

The bell rung indicating end of the last class. The Lecturer immediately dismissed the class as the students made their way out. Sunoo, Jungwon and Riki were also walking out of the class. They were discussing about the assignments recently given to them and obviously they were in the same group. They decided on going to Sunoo's house tomorrow after school to start the assignment since they had enough time in their hands for submitting it.

"Guys? I'm gonna head to the library to get the books needed for today's assignment." Sunoo stated.

"Okay. We are gonna head home then?" Riki asked wrapping an arm around Jungwon who groaned trying to remove it but he couldn't as Riki's grip was quite strong (not that he hated having Riki hug him).

Sunoo laughed nodding waving the two boys off who kept on bickering. He secretly shipped Jungwon and Riki (he even named it WonKi) but obviously he wouldn't let anyone know that.

He then walked towards the library's route. He has been to the library quite a few times, mostly because of assignments. While walking to the library, a lot of seniors and even students from his class greeted him as he greeted them back. What could he do about that? Everyone adored him and him being the social butterfly didn't help to not get the attention he got always.

That was the reason he gets sad when anyone behaves rudely with him. He is just so used to behaving nicely with everyone and everyone behaving nicely with him.

He reached the library and smiled upon seeing the librarian who was a really kind lady in her late 30s. The lady waved her hands gesturing him to come near her which he obliged. When he stood in front of her, she cooed pinching his cheeks.

"Aigoo Sunoo-yah.. you have gotten more beautiful in these days." She said in a hushed tone since it wasn't allowed to speak in the library.

A hue of faint red coated Sunoo's cheeks hearing her words. He just ducked his head being a little shy. The lady chuckled softly before moving away from him and started rummaging through her desk's drawers.

"There you go. I made these for you honey."

She smiled handing him a box made of tin and a packet of mint choco milk. He frowned and tried to return them, "No need Ma'am!"

"Please keep it. It'd make me happy." 

Sunoo sighed but the smile was still intact in his lips. He nodded and bowed a little as she shooed him away saying "Now have fun studying!"

Literally all the teachers and aunties adored him (mostly everyone did, he's just too adorable). All the aunties and teachers handed him candies or cookies here and there. This librarian lady was no exception. She gave him a lot of stuffs before and keeps on doing so even though he disagrees.

Well good for him. He just gets extra snacks!

Humming a sweet tune he kept the box inside his bag then poked the pack of mint choco milk with the straw it came with and started sipping. He really liked mint choco flavored stuffs (don't you dare judge him!)

While sipping on the drink he made his way to the section for history related books. His assignment was on history. Oh and he forgot to tell that he and his friends are all arts majors. Thus history was one of the significant subjects of his major.

Sunoo's eyes raked across the shelves stacked with books as he tried to find the book he needed. "There it is!" He whisper yelled happily.

He extended his hand to reach the book but instead of grabbing the book, his hand came in contact with someone's hand. His eyes widened as he turned his head to have a look at the person who's hand he just touched.

It was Lee Heeseung.

Gladly he could now differentiate between two twins (and obviously they were wearing different outfits).

Heeseung cocked a brow gesturing at Sunoo's hand which was above his. "Uh sorry." Sunoo mumbled taking his hand back.

Heeseung just rolled his eyes and grabbed the book and started to walk away. That's when it hit Sunoo. Heeseung just took the book he needed for assignment!

"Wait!" 

Sunoo grabbed the book and pulled it toward himself making Heeseung turn towards him as well. Heeseung pulled the book to himself making Sunoo lean toward him.

"I saw this first! You can't take it." Sunoo pulled it back.

"Is there any rule which says the one who'd see first would take it? Moreover I grabbed it first." Heeseung said with an annoyed look printed on his facial feature as he pulled the book to him.

"But I saw it and I need it!"

"So do I."

"You didn't even come here first!"

"I did. It's just you were lost in your own world."

"The hell-"

Crash.

That's what happens when you push and pull on something. Yes. During the push and pull they both ended up falling on each other. Heeseung being on ground and Sunoo above him. And Sunoo though he'd only fall with Ethan. Seems like his clumsy ass falls whenever he's around the twins. Maybe the twins makes him extra clumsy.

"Ugh!

The two of them groaned in pain. Sunoo looked up only to be faced with the oh so rude twin staring at him. The glasses which was previously on Heeseung's eyes, wasn't there now so he could see the pair of bambi eyes more clearly. The brown eyes which could drown him.

Heeseung couldn't help but rake his eyes over Sunoo's oh so pretty facial feature. The pair of foxy eyes, cute lil nose, milky skin and obviously a pink petal like lips. That's where his gaze stopped as he gulped harshly. This boy is seriously something else.

Heeseung unconsciously tightened his grip on Sunoo's waist making him snap back to reality. Sunoo blushed and tried to get up and successfully got off Heeseung who also followed along. Both of them brushed their cloths to avoid eye contact.

"What is he? Six? Pulling books.. how silly." Heeseung mumbled trying to calm his heart which beat too fast for his liking.

Sunoo gasped hearing it and said "You did too. You are silly too!" 

"Whatever. You can have it." Heeseung picked up the book which fell earlier and shoved it to Sunoo before he walked away not wanting to meet Sunoo's eyes.

Sunoo rolled his eyes at his retreating figure and hugged the book. He looked around and found the pack of milk from earlier and the pair of glasses Heeseung wore laying on the ground. He picked up both of them. Thankfully he had finished the drink earlier or else it would've been a mess. 

And gladly the glasses were still intact. He walked off from the section to find the rude twin, he looked around the library but Heeseung was no where to be found. So now he'd have to return this to Heeseung huh?

__________

Sunoo keeps on falling for the twins lol!