10

It has been around one week since Sunoo was avoiding the Lee twins like plague. 

When ever he saw any of the twin coming his way, he'd run the opposite way to escape them. You may ask why he was avoiding Ethan? Well that was because of his face. Sunoo was quite terrified of Heeseung now, he even got a nightmare of Heeseung strangling him. Yeah.. that's scary right? 

That was from the night of the day when Heeseung threatened him. And that's why when he saw Ethan next day on lunch he flinched every time Ethan tried to be close to him. Sunoo sensed Ethan was about ask questions about his behavior and he didn't want to answer any question Ethan would ask, so he ran away and now he was avoiding both the twins. 

Sunoo couldn't even tell his best friends about any of this. Why? Because-

"Forget everything from last night and today. Dare saying anything to anyone and I'd kill your fatass."

Heeseung's voice rung through his ear every time he'd think about that moment and every time he'd see Ethan in his eyes.

You can't blame Sunoo for being this much scared. Because he had been treated like a prized possession by every one he's close with. Hell, everyone he meets for the first time would also treat him with so much care. Almost everyone he knows till today adores him a lot. So meeting someone like Heeseung who was rude with him since day one and later threatened him, it made Sunoo quite scared of him (this should be an obvious reaction).

Among all of this, Sunoo had found himself a place of peace. The rooftop. He couldn't go to the cafeteria because of Ethan being there and he couldn't even stay back in his class as that would rise unwanted questions between his friends.

So he stayed away from almost everyone for this week. Always the rooftop was his option of peace, he didn't want anyone to know about it so he'd always go there right after the bell for break.

Today as well he was heading towards the rooftop. He kept his head straight ahead not wanting to meet the eyes of any unwanted person (he means the twins) as he walked in a steady pace, being quite eager to reach his destination.

But we don't always get what we want, right? Sunoo had kept his distance from the twins for the past week but now the nature had other plans.

While walking through the corridor, he didn't realize he had went to another corridor instead of which he'd regularly go through. And that corridor was of a certain major consisting of a certain person, that person had noticed Sunoo walking while getting out of his class.

"Uh-urgh!" Sunoo yelped once he was pulled by someone and then pushed against the wall.

He looked up and flinched upon seeing the person who was standing against him.

It's Ethan Lee. 

All the memories from that day crashes back in his head. The same position, the same face.

There comes the voice of Heeseung ringing back in his head. Sunoo's eyes glossed as a fearful expression took over his facial feature. He trashed around to get away from Ethan as the only sentence that kept repeating in his head was-

"Dare saying anything to anyone and I'd kill your fatass"

"Dare....I'd kill..."

"I'd Kill-"

"Sunoo!"

Ethan shook Sunoo to get him back in his sense. He understood that his angel was having a panic attack. He rubbed Sunoo's sides and then placed both his hands on Sunoo's cheeks and caressed them softly as he whispered, "Don't be scared angel.. I'm here."