23

The following day of talent fair, Sunoo didn't go to the university with Ethan. He texted the older saying-

Angel
Hyung
I'll head earlier for the function.

Flirty Boi
Ok

He saw Ethan had seen it and reply with an 'Ok'. Sunoo was avoiding Ethan and Sunoo was sure that Ethan knew about it. In fact Ethan was avoiding him too. Yesterday Ethan didn't walk him home. He sent a text saying 'I'm busy with an assignment. Jungwon and Riki will walk you home.' Even though Sunoo knew there wasn't any classes held yesterday, in fact Ethan and Riki went there to be a moral support for all of them (him, Heeseung, Jungwon, Jay). But Sunoo didn't question it knowing the elder might need some time for himself.

It felt bad knowing he had hurt the elder but he'd have it no other way. He could've stayed quiet and kiss his boyfriend and ignore all the uncomfortable feelings he felt. The problem is, he just couldn't. This idea of accepting what his boyfriend was giving him didn't even cross his mind, it was like his body had a different mind and acted that way. 

Maybe he is still not okay with the idea of someone touching him that intimately or even kiss him. Maybe he's just unfamiliar with it. Yeah, that must be the reason, Sunoo would confront with Ethan and explain it

This morning he saw Heeseung waiting in front of his house's porch. And when he stood by him, the boy literally bombarded with questions about his health. It took a while to calm the elder.

"You should've told me if the pressure was getting too much for you sun." 

"I'm never letting you work on any student council projects."

"You should probably rest toda-"

"Hyung! I'm fine!"

That was literally how Heeseung was most of the time during the walk and Sunoo literally had to shut him down. But it felt oddly good to Sunoo.. He liked when Heeseung cared about him.

After arriving at the varsity, both the Student body president and Sunoo parted their ways but not before wishing each other good luck for winning the title for best project. Sunoo wanted to accompany Heeseung but he knew the elder had other responsibilities and he didn't want to tail around him. Though Heeseung told him to come to the auditorium when the winner would be announced and Sunoo happily agreed.  

Sunoo knew the uni would be decorated beautifully today. The would be a lot of competitions held, he is quite excited to see all of those (of course with Jungwon and Riki along with him).

_

The winner for the project was announced and they were right now sitting on the table of uni's canteen along with the 1st runner up of the competition.

"Congratulations hyung!" 

Sunoo said enthusiastically to Jay who was sitting across him with Jungwon. There was two unknown people sitting besides them and beside both sides of Sunoo was Heeseung and Riki. The two unknown man were the leader of the project Jay and Jungwon were assigned for. Thus Sunoo was now seeing their presence in this table as Jungwon requested them to spend their lunch with them.

"Yah! You are congratulating him? Not me!" Jungwon said with fake angry expression.

Sunoo laughed, "Okay.. congratulations to you too wonie!"