05

Monday rolled in. I think Monday is kinda hated by every one. Sunoo was no exception. He despised Mondays. Because you know, Sunday was such a mess (because of his neighbors) which made him not want to come to Uni.

But here he was, walking through the hallway of his Uni tryna find his two idiot of a friend. Sunoo was also kinda annoyed because of his two friends not being with him. I mean..they are always late. But at least on Mondays they could be a little early ya know.

His steps halted when a pair of arms were wrapped around him and a familiar voice rung through his ear saying-

"Sunoo! Sunoo! Sunooooo~!" 

He rolled his eyes at the voice and turned to face the person who made a cutesy expression and said "Sunoo san!~"

"It's hyung to you Riki-ah."

He removed the over grown man-child's arms off him. Riki whined and moved away his arms only to wrap one arm around Sunoo's shoulder again. Sunoo sighed as he was used to his overgrown man-child friend being this clingy. 

"Why are you so late?" 

Riki was about to reply but another voice replied instead of him saying "Sorry hyungie! We are late because Nishimura overslept and I had to go over to his to drag him here." as the person glared Riki.

"Aigoo Jungwon-ah! You are my only friend" Sunoo went over to Jungwon and hugged him glaring the tallest one among them. Riki whined and forcefully hugged the two shorter friend of his.

"Yah! Riki! Leave us! We are gonna be late for class!" Jungwon said trying to get away from the bone crushing hug. Mind him Riki was quite strong for his lean figure.

"Riki-ah! Please! Let go nah!" Sunoo too whined.

Riki just chuckled in an evil-ish tone and let go of the two shorter hyung of his. Both the shorter males sighed in relief but that didn't last long when they were being dragged by the tall male.

"Come on! Move your short asses! We are late for classes!"

"We are not short!"

"Oh you are!"

"We are not!"

And their small arguments went on. They were like this. They'd argue and then make up. But it's true that they can't stay without each other for even a day (Mostly Riki would just annoy his hyungs and he loved doing so).

Sunoo was friends with Jungwon since middle school. Even though Jungwon was a year younger than him he was still in his grade which is first year of uni (Jungwon was quite talented for his age). Whereas for Riki who was two years younger than Sunoo and a year than Jungwon read at same grade as them since he transferred from Japan in high school (because the study system in Japan was different than Korea).

Riki was quiet and shy when he was in high school. So Jungwon and Sunoo made it their goal to make Riki their friends which they regretted (maybe not) because since then Riki stuck with them like glue. Oh and Riki and Jungwon were also neighbors (like the Kim's and Lee's).

Sunoo was glad for his friends. These two would always have his back even though sometimes they'd annoy the fuck out of him (mostly Riki). But they'd be the ones comforting him when something bad would happen. 

So yeah.. he couldn't be more glad for having these two crackheads as friends (as if he wasn't one).

_

Sunoo and his two friends were done with half of the classes for the day and were now heading towards the cafeteria of the uni to grab some lunch since it was their break time. Sunoo was engrossed in their conversation that he didn't notice someone heading over to them. And again guess what happened?

Right again.

They crashed but this time they didn't land over each other. Instead Sunoo was caught by his waist as he instinctively wrapped his arm arms around the other's neck.

Sunoo opened his eyes which were shut tightly before and met with the eyes of the other person. He gasped seeing the oh so familiar face of Ethan Lee in front of him. 

"Hi there angel." 

Ethan smirked wrapping his arms securely around Sunoo as he said "Deja vu huh?"

Sunoo scrunched his nose as he stood straight by help of Ethan. He tried to move away from Ethan but Ethan had other plans. He pulled Sunoo near to him by his waist. Sunoo yelped when he was yanked closer and tried to create a little distance between both of them by putting his hands between them.

"Yah leave me!" Sunoo whisper shouted trying to gab as less attention as he could from the students. 

"Didn't know my angel read here?" Ethan completely ignored Sunoo's request (If that was one).

"Your angel?" Sunoo asked gritting his teeth. 

This Ethan guy was getting on his nerves. First he arrives out the blue and second he doesn't let's go of him and now was claiming him as his angel. Damn this guy. He completely forgot that the Lee's were admitted to his uni.

"Yes my angel. Any problem with that?"

"Ugh! You are so-"

"Handsome? I know."

Sunoo gave him a disgusted look. This guy was too smug for his own good. He needs to get some sense stuffed in his head.

"No. Annoying and also an idiot." He deadpanned.

Ethan's smug smile dropped making him satisfied. But Ethan completely composed himself back and brought one of his hand to his face and flickered his chin softly.

"But you are so adorably cute and I love it." 

Sunoo heart was already thumping in his chest so loudly that he could feel it against his hand. On top of that this guy decides to say those corny stuff making his cheeks go on fire. Ethan lee is too flirty for his health.

"I-"

"Awee..angel is blushing!" Ethan pinched Sunoo's cheeks softly.

Sunoo swatted his hand away and looked back for his friend's help only to find them froze in their place in shock. He made eye contact with Riki and gestured him to help since he was the tall one and he even seemed compatible to Ethan.

"Yo mister! Leave my friend!" Riki said walking to them as he put away Ethan's hand off his friend.

Sunoo sighed in relief as Riki pulled him to himself. Finally the day came where his overgrown man-child of a friend could come to his use. 

"You are angel's friend? You seem too grown up to be that." Ethan eyes the tall man who seemed few centimeters taller than him.

"Wha- I'm younger than Sunoo hyung! Wait- who's angel?" Riki was confused as he stepped closer to Ethan who gestured at Sunoo as reply.

Riki looked back and trailed his eyes over Sunoo who was fuming as his cheeks were puffed and lips were forming a pout. Yup. Definitely an angry angel. He turned back to Ethan and nodded mumbling "Yeah true angel suits him more."

"Yah Riki!" Sunoo stomped his feet in anger.

"Sorry hyung." Riki said looking back and then he glared Ethan adding "You. Stay away from my hyung." 

Ethan rolled his eyes walking passed Riki as he stood in front of Sunoo and bent a little down to meet Sunoo's eye level. "Your friend doesn't scare me angel." He said with a sarcastic smile as he ruffled Sunoo's hair.

"Here this one's for you." He took out a chupa chups from his pocket and handed Sunoo that.

"You seemed to like it, that's why." 

He winked at Sunoo before walking away from him. Leaving a dumbfounded Sunoo behind. Oh how flirty for his liking Ethan Lee was!