24

TW: CHEATING!

The club was on the posh side. And the cabin Jay had booked for his group of friends was more posh. Sunoo knew Jay was rich. But this rich? He didn't know that.

"Looking gorgeous as ever."

Sunoo heard Jay whisper to Jungwon who was wearing a dark blue silk shirt along with a white pant, he also had his hair parted and gelled back. 

Whereas Sunoo himself was wearing a silver silk shirt along with black pant as he had his hair parted too. His hair had grown quite a bit so he blow dried his hair and styled it, which complemented his face a lot. Well both him and his best friend decided to twin on accessories, thus they ended up wearing same chokers made of black lace.

He sat beside Jake (who was beside Sunghoon) keeping a great distance between them so that he doesn't third wheels between him and his boyfriend. Sunoo's eyes were scanning the whole room, trying to find the twins but neither of them were present. He thought he might meet Ethan in here as he was Jay's best friend.

"Jay hyung?" He said quite loudly trying to get Jay's attention who was talking with Jungwon. Now the said man looked at him, "Yes?"

"Where's Ethan?"

"Oh him? I texted him to come here but he said he had some works to do." Jay explained.

Sunoo nodded as Jay went back on talking with his bestfriend. Maybe his thought about Ethan was wrong after all.. maybe the older boy was actually busy with some sort of work and maybe that was the reason why the elder was not texting him or seeing him. Even though he has no idea about what kind of work the elder is doing, he'd still like to believe it and go on with his night. That way he'd not feel guilty about it.

"Guys I'm back with the drinks!" 

A familiar voice cuts through the train of Sunoo's thoughts making him look up at the owner of it. There was Heeseung who just entered the room with a tray consisting of various types of drinks. And when Heeseung caught his eyes on him, he looked at him with an unknown emotion swimming in his eyes.

Heeseung thought before coming to the party that what could go wrong? What he didn't know was that, Kim Sunoo has such a big impact on him. Heeseung had always found the younger very gorgeous but now.. after he entered the room and when his eyes fell on the younger's sitting figure, he felt his throat getting dry. Because Sunoo looked ever so pretty and beautiful sitting there and looking at him with those pretty eyes. He had always seen Sunoo wearing high or closed neck t-shirts or sweatshirts but now the boy was wearing a button up silk shirt. The pretty boy even dared to keep the first button opened, letting his collarbones be exposed. And the choker-

Quickly he stopped his mind from going to any weird direction and walked to table which was near the couch, placed it there before taking a shot filled with vodka and gulped it down. It burned a little but Heeseung liked the feeling. He put the glass down and took a glass which was supposed to be filled with a non-alcoholic drink. He walked to the younger boy and sat down beside him. Mustering up a smile, he offered the drink to the boy.

Sunoo returned the smile enthusiastically, his eyes forming beautiful crescents as he accepted the glass. Heeseung loved it when the younger smiled. It always felt so welcoming to him.

"Thanks hyung!" He said taking a sip from the drink.

Heeseung observed the boy who scrunched up his nose. "Is it bad?" He asked.

"I don't know, it tastes a little weird." 

"Is it so? Let me see?" 

Letting the glass be in Heeseung's hand, he looked at the elder inspecting the glass before taking a sip from it... the older boy was taking a sip from where he took. Literally from where Sunoo had taken earlier. How could he understand it? Because that area had his chapstick's mark on it. He knows Heeseung did that unintentionally but it left his stomach in a churning mess. A good type of churning.. like there was a whole zoo in it.