15

The week came to an end. Comparing last week to this one, Sunoo would confidently say that this week was far better than last one. 

Maybe the reason would be... Heeseung's behavior towards him. Since tuesday Heeseung's character had a tremendous change (only for Sunoo). Heeseung was walking to the uni with him and Ethan. Heeseung was always the one initiating conversations with Sunoo. Heeseung would always hand Sunoo his favorite flavored milk in lunch. So it would be safe to say that Sunoo's week (more than half of it) went very nicely.

Also also, Sunoo was more happy because Ethan was gonna take him out today! (he would call it a date). 

"This should look good on me." Sunoo mumbled eyeing the pastel yellow hoodie in his closet.

He nodded to himself before taking it out along with a beige colored slacks. He quickly wore them as he had already taken a shower. Sunoo now stood in front of his mirror as he applied some tinted cherry flavored gloss (he didn't need it but he just wanted to look extra pretty today). He also applied sunscreen then proceeded with his hair. 

After he was satisfied with his look he checked out his whole self one last time saying "You look good!" to his reflection before taking his phone from the bed. He almost let out a loud squeal when he saw the message of Ethan pop up on his phone's screen. It said,

Flirty boi
Angel
I'm in front of your house

Angel
I'll be down in a minute hyung.

(recently they agreed on calling Ethan not by his name since he was older than Sunoo, even though Ethan said he didn't mind it but Sunoo insisted saying it sounds disrespectful). 

Sunoo was now storming downstairs once he sent the text. "Mom! I'd be back before dinner" Yelling he wore his shoes before he went out of the house not looking back. He slammed the door close then looked ahead to find the man of the moment standing in front of his house's entrance...with a motorbike. With a fucking harley davidson!

Ethan was wearing a blue overall and had his hair gelled back showing his undercut. Sunoo couldn't help but admit the flirty ass twin looked smoking hot. 

"C'mere angel." Ethan extended his hand and there was his signature flirty smile displayed over his lips.

Taking small shy steps he reached closer to Ethan. When he was about to take the last step, his feet decided take a tilted step making him loose his balance (why does this only happens to him!). Sunoo was about to fall on his ass but he was caught right in the moment.

"Be careful right there! Wouldn't want a pretty boy like you get hurt." 

"Huh? Pretty?"

"Yup angel. Pretty. You are really pretty." 

Ethan said with a chuckle as he steadied the boy holding his waist before engulfing him in a sweet hug. That last for few seconds (he didn't mind that. nope, not at all) as Ethan parted but not before rubbing his cheeks with the flustered boy's. Now that action made the boy more flustered.

Then Ethan took out a spare helmet and made Sunoo wear it. Ethan couldn't resist his angel's cuteness and he ended up nudging his nose with the boy's which peeked through the face hole of the helmet. "You are the cutest." He muttered getting on the bike followed by wearing his own helmet.

"Huh? You said anything hyung?" Sunoo asked recovering from the earlier stunt this flirty man pulled on him.

"Nope! Get on it." Ethan patted the empty space behind him. Sunoo got on the bike with a lot of effort since it was quite high (that was one of the reason he didn't like bikes).