06

The buzz around the cafeteria was quite loud. All the students were having lunch in their own fun way. Some weren't even having lunch, they were just gossiping. Some students were just on their phone not paying attention to the buzz. And some people were having their lunch oh so decently. 

But there was Sunoo staring off into space with bunch of thoughts clouding over his head. He was sitting at the usual spot he and his little group of friends would seat. Jungwon and Riki was playing around with each other whereas Sunoo did nothing. He just fiddled with the lollipop which was still in his hands and the train of his thoughts ran. 

Sunoo was shook and confused. Why would Ethan hand him a lollipop? Yes he liked it but still. And why would even Ethan carry a lollipop around with him? Maybe Ethan himself was a lollipop fan. That would make more sense.

He sighed and slid the sandwich (of which he had half) to Riki who accepted it and took a bite of it. Riki was one of those people who didn't eat a lot. Sunoo and Jungwon would eat their lunch and save some for Riki. He would then finish up those (otherwise he's never have any lunch for himself saying he wasn't hungry).

Sunoo always tried to make Riki eat more but the boy was as stubborn as a five year. He some times wonders how did Riki grew so tall without eating much. Oh maybe because of the growth tablets Riki mentioned, he wanted to try those but Riki never let him saying it would ruin Sunoo's beauty (Riki just didn't want Sunoo to get tall).

While having these thoughts his hands unconsciously opened the lollipop wrapper and soon enough the lolli was plopped into his mouth. And Sunoo didn't even realize that.

"There's my angel!" 

Sunoo snapped back to reality hearing the voice and looked at his side and saw Ethan sitting next to him. He gasped taking the lolli out and looked around finding another person sitting next to his friends.

"What the- you can't just raid our table like this!" 

Ethan ran his fingers through his hair and passed Sunoo a dreamy expression before saying "Of course we can. My angel's friends are my friends too. Right angel's friends?" He glanced at Jungwon and Riki who just looked at him with a done expression. 

"See? They don't have any objections. Well why don't you introduce your friends to me?"

Sunoo sighed. There was no escape to this now, was there? He better start getting used to Ethan (and probably the other twin as well).

"This is Jungwon and that is Riki. They are in first year like me." 

Both Jungwon and Riki ducked down their head a little in respect for the seniors.

"Hi there you two! I'm Ethan Lee or Lee Ethan whatever you prefer and this is Park Jongseong or Jay Park." He gestured to the awkward boy sitting next to Riki.

"Nice to meet you all!" Jay announced with a forced cheerful tone.

"We are in 2nd year. So we are your seniors, better respect us!" Ethan said earning an eyeroll from Sunoo.

"So hyung- we can call you hyung right?" Riki asked looking at Jay who merely nodded as Riki continued "You two have a very thick foreigner accent on your korean..."

Sunoo plopped the lollipop back into his mouth while listening to his friends conversation who seemed to be interested in the two foreign returned koreans. They were speaking about their accents. Sunoo also got to know that along with Ethan, Jay or Jongseong also came back to korea. Both of them are quite great friends.

But there was one person who was completely quiet like him and he could feel that person's gaze bore into him as if he was some piece of art displayed in museum (where's the lie?). The worst part of it is that the person was sitting beside him.

Yup, it was Ethan who had his gaze piercing into Sunoo's soul.

Sunoo was feeling hot and bothered. He didn't know if it was because of anger or something else. So he snapped his head to Ethan's side who didn't even flinched after getting caught. How nice!

Ethan smirked as he leaned down to match Sunoo's eyelevel and took a hold of the Lollipop. He took it out and plopped it inside his mouth. Sunoo froze. And couple of gasps were hard.

This action of Ethan literally stopped the on going conversation in the table. The heads were turned to them. Ethan looked at the three people who had their jaws on the floor as he shot them an unbothered look "What?"

"W-wasn't it like an indirect kis-" Jungwon cut himself off when Sunoo glared at him.

"Indirect kiss? Was it now?" 

Ethan made a thinking face facing Sunoo who now had a angry expression printed on his face (which consisted of puffy rosy cheeks and pouty lips and a lil scrunched nose). Ethan found it very adorable. When he says very, he means very.

He thought of an idea that could make Sunoo more cute and followed what his heart desired. That was to put back the lollipop back in Sunoo's mouth. 

Another round of gasps rung around though the table. Sunoo was in the verge to yell and bury himself in the ground. Ethan chuckled and pinched Sunoo's puffed cheeks as he said,

"Now that's an indirect kiss."

Sunoo's face couldn't get any redder. He was angry (and flustered too) as took out the lollipop and shoved it in Ethan's hands.

"Keep your lollipop and your indirect kiss to yourself!" He stood and walked away stomping his feet.

"Come on angel! Don't be mad!" Ethan yelled followed by a laugh. His angel was way too cute for him to handle.

Jungwon and Riki also stood and followed Sunoo not before glaring Ethan. 

"Why do you annoy that kid?" Jay asked resting his chin on his palm as his eyes trailed behind one boy who had dimpled smile.

"Because he looks so fucking adorable when he's angry." Ethan said dreamily plopping the lollipop back in his mouth as his eyes trailed behind the boy who has foxy eyes and adorable pink petal like lips.

Jay sighed and mumbled "I should also start annoying him to get his attention." with a scrunched up nose because the dimpled boy's attention was mostly fixed on the overgrown man-child.

Oh now we have two whipped men huh?

___________

Yall..I was so happy seeing HeeSun interreact back in their v-live for 2nd anniversary!!