27

The following day Sunoo goes to the uni alone. Not wanting to face any of the twins. He manages to stay away from both of them (as most of his time is spent in his class and in the first year arena). And as soon as the class before lunch was dismissed, he dashed to the rooftop. Sunoo have to clear everything between both him and Ethan.

When he says clear everything, he means everything.

He has a lot to say to Ethan, in his head he is trying to assemble all the words. How he'd face the elder, how he'd even say what he want's to say, how he would start with it. He's thinking about all of these while he walks, because the thing he'll say is pretty tough to let out of one's mouth. In fact he's vision is getting blurry just thinking about all the possible outcomes.

When he reaches the rooftop, he sees Ethan already there standing by the railings. It seemed like he was waiting for him. Sunoo holds a long intense eye contact with Ethan. His own eyes were misty and so was Ethan's once he kept on staring at him. The elder breaks their eye contact as he starts walking towards him.

Sunoo himself catches his breath and goes inside the terrace, he stands in front of the elder before he wraps both his arms around Ethan's neck. His action startles the elder but Ethan quickly composes himself before hugging the smaller back. Sunoo mumbles "I'm sorry."

"I'm so sorry. We need to break up hyung hyung." He says, words muffled due to his lips being pressed against Ethan's chest. Even there was tears rolling down his eyes, damping Ethan's shirt.

But the elder hears all the words clear and loud, he feels his shirt getting wet by the younger's tears. "I know." He says closing his eyes as he lets his own tears fall and hugging the younger tighter, as if trying to feel all of the younger one last time.

"Huh?" Sunoo asks confusedly, moving his head away to face Ethan.

"How did you know?" He asks.

Ethan gives him an all knowing stupid smile which he'd always have on his lips. "I just do Sunoo-yah." 

The younger sees Ethan's eyes, tears was still making their way out of it even though his lips had a smile. Sunoo cups the elder's face letting his thumb wipe away the tears. Ethan mimics his action wiping the tears that rolled down his own cheeks. The elder says, "Don't cry Sunoo-yah, I hate to be the reason for your tears."

Sunoo looked at him for a while before saying, "I'd hate to be the reason for your tears too hyung."

Ethan chuckled a little before he felt Sunoo wiping his tears again. "Sorry, I'm just too overwhelmed. You know, my angel isn't mine anymore." He said still chuckling.

Confusion was all over Sunoo's facial feature. How did Ethan know about his feelings? Is he that obvious about liking Heeseung? At least he never realized it. He just realized his proper feelings a while ago, that too because there was a little support from the alcohol in his system.

Sunoo pouts adorable saying, "I'll still be your angel."

"Un-uh. You are someone's sun now." He says with a sad smile lingering on his lips now. Thankfully he was composed as tears didn't threat to fall all over again.

Eyes went wide  in shock, Sunoo asks "You know?

Ethan nods. "I do. I've been seeing you two getting along for a while now. But yeah, I didn't know my twin had it that bad for you." He jokes.

Sunoo doesn't laughs. He looks away feeling guilty. Because he himself didn't know he was getting so much attached to Heeseung. He also doesn't know if Heeseung reflected his feelings or not. Moreover he didn't even know why the heck Heeseung allowed him to kiss himself while he was sober too and knew the fact that Sunoo was his twin's boyfriend. Or both of them forgot about Ethan that moment? He needs to talk about this with Heeseung.