13

After finishing up all the after school duties he had as a student body president for the day, Heeseung finally went to his home.

He had became the student body president last week. That was because of his exceptional academic performance of his previous uni and here too. He aced all the surprise tests the teachers took here. Thus the professor of his major engineering mentioned him to the principal.

To be honest, he didn't plan to be a member of student council let alone being the president. It exhausted him out. But (thankfully) he has Sunghoon and Jaeyun who would cover for him in times. They weren't in his major but they were the members of student body. Jaeyun's major was mathematical physics, he was vice president. Sunghoon was a representative from his own major; business.

"You are home honey! Get changed and come down quickly!" His mother hugged him.

Nodding he made his way to upstairs and then to his room. Upon reaching inside his room he was kind of shocked to see his brother sitting on his bed.

"Hey.." Ethan trailed off.

Heeseung gave the younger a smile before putting his bag on his desk and taking off his jacket. Him and his brother are quite awkward. They haven't been the closest siblings out there. That's because Ethan was in Seattle for quite a long time. He went there for high school and when he came back they didn't spoke much other than needed.

"You need anything?" Heeseung looked at his brother.

"Not really. I've been meaning to ask you something since the weekend." Ethan rubbed his face before standing up to face Heeseung.

"Did something happen between you and Sunoo?"

Heeseung stilled at the name. Did Sunoo tell his brother about that night? Does his brother knows about his habit? Did Ethan tell his parents-

"Sunoo seems quite jumpy around you." Ethan cut of his thoughts.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.. Sunoo was quite scared of you that evening. He didn't even look at you for once." 

Heeseung's eyes widened. Sunoo was scared of him? Why would he be scared? Was it because of that day?

"A while ago he didn't even come near me. He'd not speak with me nor look at me. He flinched every time we'd lock eyes. Heck, he even cried when I touched him." 

Heeseung gulped and looked up to meet his brother's gaze which was filled with anger. There's no way Sunoo was scared of him because of that incident. This can't be it.

Ethan continued, "I don't remember doing any sort of thing that would terrify him like this. Moreover at this weekend, he flinched every time you spoke. So I figured out something must've happened between you two." He took a step towards Heeseung.

Heeseung remembered the weekend and he did notice Sunoo avoiding him like plague. He was now sure that he had traumatized the poor boy. How the hell did he stoop this low? Because of his sick mind someone else has to suffer.

"Tell me you didn't do anything shitty to him?" Ethan asked, almost yelled actually.

Taking a deep breath Heeseung asked back, "Where is Sunoo now?"

Ethan looked confused as he replied, "In his house probably."

Heeseung nodded to Ethan before rushing out of his room leaving Ethan standing there as he made his way straight to the Kim's household. He needs to make things right. He shouldn't have threatened the poor boy who was just trying to help him. Even though the boy reminds him of Hanbin, that is not a reason to despise the boy this much.