02

Sunoo strutted upstairs looking around, trying to find which room was Ethan's.

There is what seems like four rooms in here. The door of three rooms were closed leaving the last room's door, that was on the end of the hall way.

He looked at the opened well not all the way opened door of the room hesitating whether he should go there or not. His mind didn't let him reach on any decision. So he just opened the box of chocolates and was surprised to see some lollipops there. Well don't mind him, he likes lollipops. 

Sunoo took out one of the chupachups and unwrapped it before plopping in it in mouth. "Mmm." He moaned at the taste of cherry painting his tongue then closed the box back stuffing the wrapping in pocket deciding to throw it out later.

While doing so his feet decided to walk towards the room and him being the clumsy ass he is, he didn't notice another person coming his way who was also busy fixing their wristwatch.

So guess what happened?

Right.

Sunoo and the upcoming person clashed making both of them crash and land on the ground. He being the one beneath whereas the other being above him.

"Mmmh!" His groan was muffled in his mouth due to the lollipop still being in his mouth. Damn his head hurt!

"Dammit.." 

He heard the other person groan making him shot his eyes open. Now he finally sees the other person who was above him looking at him with widened eyes.

"Are you an angel or what? Am I in heaven?" 

He couldn't respond even if he wanted to because of the lollipop. He didn't know if he should laugh or be embarrassed or blush. He watched the boy put his hands parallelly against the floor.

"I'm not dead I see and you seem like a human too." 

He felt the boy scan his face while he did the same too. The boy looked an awful like Mrs. Lee downstairs. He also had a beauti-he means tan skin and a pair of doe eyes. So now there was nothing left to guess. This must be Ethan. Not to mention the boy had an heavy american accent lacing on his korean.

"Cat got your tongue or what?" 

Ethan seemed to have a deeper voice than him. It intrigued him.

Sunoo wanted to take out the lollipop from his mouth but he couldn't do so since his both hands were squished between his and the unknown boy's body. Oh and where was the box of chocolates?

"Mmmph.." 

Sunoo gestured to the lollipop stick with his eyes. Ethan followed his gaze and smirked before taking the lollipop out of his mouth with one of his hands.

Sunoo quickly gulped in all the saliva that was stored up in his mouth due to keeping the lolli in his mouth more than needed time.

"Get off me." He came off a little rude than he intended.

Oh and did his voice came interested to the boy? Hell it did. So sweet like sugar voice, Ethan could hear it all day.

"Awee..angel is mad? Let's stay like this for a while eh?"

"Nope. I wouldn't appreciate that. Get off now." He said gritting his teeth.

"Woah! Calm down angel!" Ethan said now pushing himself off Sunoo.

Sunoo finally got off the ground and groaned rubbing behind his head. Yup he definitely needs an ice pack.

"You aren't hurt are you?" 

"No. I'm groaning out of pleasure." 

Sunoo said giving him the infamous sunoofication look. Ethan chuckled at his antics.

"Would love to believe that but you seem in pain. Let's get you some ice pack." 

Before he could protest he was already being dragged by the unknown boy. They were both downstairs now and Ethan now made him sit in one of the couches of the living room next to the staircase. Sunoo's eyes trailed to the boy who was now moved to the kitchen. 

"What happened Eth?"

"Nothing much mom."

"Then why are you rummaging the fridge?"

"To find the ice pack. Angel is hurt."

Sunoo's cheeks were on fire as his eyes widened hearing both mother-son's conversation about him. He didn't know if he should be angry about the boy still addressing him as angel. He could've simply asked about his name. He scrunched his cute nose in anger while waiting for the gorgeou- he means Ethan to come.

"Angel? You mean Sunoo? Aigoo! Let me find it for you. You can't even get yourself a single glass of water!" Elena slapped on her son's arm before pushing him aside.

"Sunoo? Angel's name is Sunoo?" He asked his mom.

"Yeah. Even though angel suits him better." His mother laughed agreeing before she added "And he is our neighbor's son. So you better behave well with him!"

He put his hand up in surrender when his mom glared at him giving him an warning. His mom gave him the ice pack and he rushed towards the boy who sat on the couch alone. While rushing there he unintentionally plopped the lolli in his mouth.

What he didn't saw was the other boy who had his eyes on him freaking out. No way Ethan put Sunoo's lollipop in his mouth. Wasn't it like an......indirect.......kiss?

No No!! It can't be! Sunoo was about to yell at Ethan but he beat him to it by taking out the lollipop and asking, "Turn around angel. Let me see your head."

"I'm not angel! I'm Sunoo!" 

"Okay..Sunoo..turn around please?"

He pouted in anger but still obliged and turned around. He felt Ethan's hand press against the back of his head. "Gladly there isn't any bump or scratch." He heard Ethan mumble before he pressed the ice pack against his head.

Sunoo almost moaned feeling the cold ice against his scalp. Damn it felt good. The pain was subsiding with the coldness.

"I can hold it myself Ethan." He said a he put one of his hand on the ice pack which actually was placed above Ethan's hand, whereas with his other hand he grabbed Ethan's wrist and put it off his head.

He did feel he neck and ear getting hot while doing so but we are not gonna talk about that.

Now when he turned around he was angered with the sight.

Ethan had the lollipop back in his mouth and was now crouched down to match Sunoo's level.

"So angel knows my name huh?"

____________

Why is this vid so relatable?-

Tan Heeseung is so gorgeous! 

(btw this is the Ethan Lee we are intending for in this book)

-rex