28

Even though parting with Ethan was a little sad, Sunoo still felt lighter than ever. No, their relationship wasn't a burden to him neither will it ever be. It's just he felt like a huge amount of guilt was just washed away from his heart. Sunoo could finally muster up a genuine smile knowing he wasn't wrong with the elder.

Now he was walking through the hallway to meet up with his other friends. While walking he was trying to sum up what's going on with his heart and mind.

Sunoo could finally understand that he didn't really like Ethan. All he had towards Ethan probably was just a crush. He should've understand it faster, for example when he's body refused to kiss the elder or when he was giving more attention to Heeseung naturally. But of course, Sunoo's brain and heart took it's sweet time to understand it's feelings. And it took him to be in alcohol's influence to finally say his feelings out loud.

Wait-

He didn't say his feelings out to himself only, Heeseung was there to hear it also. The person for whom these feelings are for heard it already! Moreover he had also kissed Heeseung that night!

And he's realizing these now.

What the actual fuck!

Wait wait wait! Why didn't Heeseung stop him!? As much as his memory goes, he remembers it very clearly that he went further than kissing. After that his memory stops and starts again with next day's noon. But during the time he spent with Heeseung in that room, he very vividly remembers that the elder didn't take any initiative to stop him. In fact he could still feel Heeseung's grip on his waist. Does that means.. Heeseung likes-

Sunoo quickly stops himself before assuming anything. Heeseung could be possibly drunk too even though Sunoo doesn't remembers Heeseung drinking that much. But still he'd like to think that to assure himself right now.

All his thoughts comes to a break as like his steps. Because his eyes suddenly spots a person walking towards him. More specifically, the man of his thoughts.

Lee Heeseung was walking towards him. He even spots the younger very quickly and sends a smile towards him.

Sunoo's brain froze but his cheeks went on fire. He turned around and made a dash to the opposite side where there wasn't any Heeseung.

"Sun! Sunoo-yah!"

The elder called for him but he was too drown in embarrassment to respond to it.

_

Heeseung stood in the balcony of his room, by the railings. No, he wasn't smoking. In fact he hasn't felt the urge to do so in a long while. He was just staring off at the night sky. Admiring the beauty it contained. It remined him of someone. 

Kim Sunoo.

The night sky reminds him of Sunoo. Even though he would call Sunoo the sun of his life but still Sunoo's eyes was just like the night sky. Heeseung had the luck to be very close to the younger that night, back then he had seen literal stars shine in Sunoo's eyes. It was so fascinating.

This boy. He'll be the death of Heeseung. It won't take any genius to guess that Sunoo remembers that night. Heeseung lets out a chuckle remembering the antics of the younger during the lunch time. He had seen how red the boy went noticing his presence. He wishes to capture that face and see it once in a while.

Heeseung's attention averts from the sky to the balcony next to his as he heard some sounds from there. He turns his head and sees his twin standing by the railings too.

They stand like that for quite a while. Both of them staring off at the night sky. It stays like that until Ethan breaks it saying, "We broke up."

Heeseung couldn't stop himself from sighing in relief upon hearing that. He doesn't believes it and turns to face his brother once again, "Huh?" He wants to hear it again and finally assure his heart that it could have Sunoo's one.

"Me and Sunoo, we aren't together anymore." 

"Oh."

Ethan laughs. "I break this huge news out to you and you just say that? Come on, show some enthusiasm." He now faces Heeseung.

Heeseung gulps, he turns his face away not being able to look his brother in the eyes. Because he knew he was the partial reason for them to break apart. He didn't realize it for a long time but there was a pinch of guilt in a corner of his heart which was now set free. He wanted them to be apart and he was so relieved because of it, still there was a bit of guilt. 

"There's no use feeling guilty now. What's done is done. Just treat him better than I did. Handle him with so much care, love him a lot and.. and don't let him go." 

Heeseung quietly hears the younger say those. He doesn't says anything himself. He just nods.

Sighing, the younger of the two looks at the balcony ahead of theirs and finds the lights off, which probably indicated his then boyfriend is now sleeping probably. He remembers talking with Sunoo as both of them stood by their windows. It was so stupidly romantic. But now he wouldn't do those anymore. He'd rather prefer to text someone else, someone who'd make him giggle by sending random memes, someone who'd rant about how his mom doesn't lets him have bunggeopang after dinner, someone who wont eat until he scolds him. Someone's whose eyes would light up when he'd see him. So pretty, so beautiful.

Ethan would rather prefer his present over his past now. 

He smiles and clears his throat in order to grab his brother's attention, "Hey, Valentine's day is approaching. Why don't you ask him out? He already seems head over heels for you."

Ethan finds his brother looking at him quite confusedly. He laughs saying, "Now don't tell me you aren't even that romantic!?"

"What no! I am romantic enough!" Heeseung argues.

"Yeah and you don't even know that valentines day is literally in two days!" 

"I do!"

If Heeseung would be honest then He'd say that he completely forgot about that. All the situations were cramming up in his mind which made him forget about it. But now he'd not admit it.

"Okay okay. Go ahead and ask him out. I'm sure he'd be happy." Ethan encourages the elder.

"Umm wouldn't it be weird? You two were dating for a while, and just broke up. If I propose him right away then won't he be uncomfortable?" Heeseung shifts in his place thinking about all the possible outcomes of him asking Sunoo out. Mostly the negative ones were storming in  his head.

"No! I asked him out very privately. I doubt that anyone other than our friends even knows that. And about Sunoo, I think he'd rather be delighted to be with you." 

Heeseung nods, a hue of redness covered his cheeks and ear hearing that Sunoo would be happy to be with him. If he could then he'd seriously climb up Sunoo's balcony and ask him out right now.

But no. He wouldn't do that. Even if Heeseung is simple person and a believer of true love, still he wants his proposal to be very majestically done, so that Sunoo would always remember that.

"Let's plan for it? What do you say?" 

Looking at the younger, Heeseung gives him a bright smile, "Sure!"

____

Yayy! Heeseung is gonna ask Sunoo out! (finally *sighs*)

Guys I need help with this next chapter, comment all the thoughts you have about how hee should ask sun to be his boyfie. I'm not publishing untill 16th of this month so you have a lot of time to think as well.

And what was going thru their head during this live?-