09

Sunoo walked through the hallway determined to find Lee Heeseung. Why? Because... because.. because of the specs obviously. Or else why would he need to see Heeseung and ruin his day? Exactly right.

Today he had finished half of his classes and it was lunch time right now. When the bell rung for break he immediately sprinted out of the class, he didn't even bother looking at his friends who kept on calling for him.

To be honest, he didn't even know where Heeseung would be right now. He didn't know where Heeseung's class was nor which his major was. So he was just pointlessly walking through out the uni's hallway in hope to find the oh so rude guy. 

Actually, Sunoo didn't want to face Heeseung today (lie) but he had promised himself last night that he would return the pair of glasses to it's rightful owner. And that's why he was now in this situation. Him seeing Heeseung smoking has no relation with this. Absolutely none. 

"Where can I find him.." Sunoo mumbled while his eyes roamed through the students who were walking through the hallway.

Most of the students were moving towards the canteen. Sunoo would have considered canteen as an option to find Heeseung but he clearly remembers Heeseung wasn't there in the canteen yesterday, only the other twin was (nope, his eyes didn't search for Heeseung. Not at all). So that was why he was searching the hallways as he thought there won't any students in there class right now. He wasn't sure but it was just his gut feeling.

Now he walked past the hallway and the corridors which were ways for different major's departments. He had searched through all of them and he didn't find anyone who would give him those stoic glares. That's quite devastating for him. 

Should he give up?

Sighing he looked at the varsity entrance. "Should I look around outside?" Sunoo was now contemplating whether he should go outside or not.

And he decided along it. So he walked through the entrance and looked around the pathway that lead outside of the uni. Sunoo obviously didn't want to go out of the varsity to find him (maybe?). He'd just look around the front and back of varsity. 

Unfortunately Heeseung wasn't found at the front part of the uni. Sunoo had searched almost everywhere, but still there wasn't any one who resembled like any of the twin (although the flirty twin would probably be in the cafeteria as per as Sunoo's thought).

"Maybe he could be in the varsity ground." Sunoo encouraged himself and ran through the main hallway of the varsity and finally reached the back entrance. 

Sunoo panted trying to catch his breath but his eyes were constantly searching for a mop of black hair through out the varsity ground. Still no avail. Should he go back to the canteen? Maybe Heeseung could be there? Or even the library?

"I'd rest a little..gosh! How can he vanish like this!" He exclaimed taking a seat on the bleachers.

He'd search the library and canteen later. He needs rest first. Mind him, he ran a lot. For whom? That rudeass of a guy. He huffed at the thought and closed his eyes trying to calm down a little.

"How sweet.. awee look at you.." 

Sunoo frowned hearing some muffled voice. He opened his eyes and tried to find the source of the voice. But there wasn't anyone on the ground other than him. Literally no one.

"You've grown nicely dongshik-ah.."

He again heard the voice. Sunoo stood up with his ears on guard. Now he heard some shuffling. The sound seemed to come from the bleachers behind. He walked a little away from seats and the sounds got louder. And the moment he glanced behind the bleachers, he was shocked.