16

Their little date was done and Ethan had parked his bike in the Lee's house's porch. He decided to park his bike in his house so that he'd have an excuse to walk Sunoo to his house.

It was past 6. The weather was a little cold these days since it was spring. But the cold wasn't very unpleasant, rather it was very pleasingly cold. Both the boys were quiet as they were walking beside each other. Hand in hand. It's not like their houses were far away (Kim's were just 20 steps away from Lee's) but both of them didn't want to let go of each other just yet (they even walked slower for it!).

"Ehem." 

 Ethan cleared his throat and stopped walking which made Sunoo also stop. He turned to his left to face the shorter boy. He then took Sunoo's other hand in his free one. He gulped thinking either it's now or never because they were literally two or three steps away from Kim's household.

He looked straight into the shorter boy's eyes which were peering up at him, filled with curiosity and warmth. Oh how much he'd love to dive into those!

"Sunoo-yah."

Sunoo understood by the tone of the older that he was serious. He hummed as a reply taking a step closer to the taller boy. Sunoo didn't know from where he got the courage to do so because his heart was beating twice faster than usual. He was sure that Ethan could see the blush which probably covered his cheeks because of the streetlamp.

"I've probably known you for two weeks only but it feels like I've known you for years. The moment you came into my life or should I say when I crash landed on you-" He paused letting out a laugh and heard the angelic laugh of the boy in front him.

He continued saying "-you felt um-seemed like an angel to me. I felt so happy around you. It was almost like you have this sort of invisible halo around you!"

Sunoo chuckled and said "Is that why you call me angel?"

"Yeah. But that's a topic for another day. Now I need to tell-no ask you something." 

"Sure hyung. Go ahead." Sunoo encouraged the boy.

"All I want to ask you is for a chance to be your boyfriend." There it goes. Ethan said it. As straightforwardly he could.

Sunoo gasped. No. He didn't see it coming to be honest. He really wanted this to be their date and seems like his wish got granted quicker than he expected. He was speechless. No words came out of his mouth to answer the taller boy.

"I-ihe!" His voice cracked. The moment he gathered all those courage to answer the boy in front him, his voice fucking cracked! How embarrassing can he get!

Sunoo whined hiding his face behind his palms which made Ethan chuckle. The taller boy cooed "Aww my angel's a shy baby." inching a little closer to the whining boy.

"M'not!" Sunoo mumbled behind his hands.

"Okay you are not. But please don't hide from me. I'd hate to be the reason for you to hide from."

Sunoo parted his fingers and peeked through it "That was too cheesy hyung!"

"But I'm only cheesy for you." Ethan winked which made Sunoo whine.

The older boy laughed as he took a hold of the shy boy's hand and tried to remove it. The boy kept a tight hold but ended up giving in when Ethan pulled him closer. Their bodies were clashed against each other's at the earlier impact. All of Sunoo's wits vanished when he looked up, realizing how close their faces were.

Ethan wouldn't let go of this chance. He got the boy so up close. He'd love to memorize all the little details about the smaller boy. He'd memorize all the moles, all the scars (if there was one), all the colors (especially how red the cheeks were!), all the softness and warmth. Oh how badly he wants to feel those soft petal like lips against his.

Sunoo could feel the taller boy's gaze on his lips. He promises he had never felt his insides acting like this before. There was a whole zoo dancing in his tummy. Also he could literally feel his cheeks on fire. And the moment he took a glance up on Ethan's pair of bambi eyes which was now hooded and filled with deep intention, he couldn't help but whine snuggling his face into Ethan's chest, getting a whiff of that familiar scent.

He heard Ethan laugh and felt his chest rumbling. Sunoo then felt himself getting removed from the older boy's chest. But he couldn't meet the other's eyes as he kept his eyes down. How the hell is he feeling this shy now!

"Please look at me angel." Ethan placed his index finger beneath the smaller boy's chin and tilted it.

Once Sunoo gathered up the courage to look into Ethan's eyes again, the older boy smiled saying "That's my angel." He then took a hold of the boy's hand and gripped it tightly to somehow assure the boy. Ethan also fixed the boy's hair which was ruffled because of earlier. He then lowered his head a little meeting the shorter boy's face and asked again,

"Please let me be your boyfriend."

Sunoo gulped trying to maintain the eye contact and nodded multiple times. "O-ok" He barely croaked out.

Ethan tried to suppress his laughter at the boy's state who seemed too surprised but nodded nonetheless. "If you'd sentence it out then I'd be a little convinced that you are okay with it." He teased the boy.

The poor boy gulped again and nodded, "Umm ok.. Y-you are my b-boyfriend from n-now on." He barely managed to form this sentence.

Letting out a chuckle for the nth time Ethan said "Not so convincing but okay. Now let's walk you home."

With that he started walking with the boy following behind. He had this ear to ear grin plastered over his face which didn't seem to fade away even after they were in front of Sunoo's home's door.

"I-i'll go now." Sunoo said looking at Ethan who was smiling.

Ethan nodded but Sunoo still didn't take a step ahead. It was almost like his feet were glued to the ground. Ethan bit his lips seeing Sunoo not move from his place. The older boy was contemplating whether or not to act out the action which was in his mind. When Sunoo still didn't move he put his thought into action.

Ethan had placed his lips on Sunoo's red cheeks.

It was there for a fraction and then he was back in his place looking away from the flustered boy almost immediately. Pretending like nothing happened.

Sunoo squeaked placing his hand on the cheek which was pecked by his 'boyfriend'. He could still feel the touch lingering there. "Bye!" He let out opening the door and entering his house in a flash not wanting to even look at Ethan after that.

Ethan who was standing at the doorway placed his hand over his chest feeling his heart beating way to fast for his liking as the shit-eating grin was making it's way back on his face. Heck he could even feel his ears getting hot!

He then made his way towards his house with the grin still plastered over his face.

___________

Wait- is it just me or Sunoo irl actually radiates jin+keeho+joshua energy?

Yall!! I thought nothing could top '0x1=Lovesong' but 'Farewell, neverland' proved me wrong!! *crying, crying, crying*

And we got a HeeSun selca!!-

(yall don't go around throwing phns at people and that engene better upload it!)