17

Say the name-

_

Heeseung saw it all.

Standing in his room's balcony which gave a great view of Kim's front porch, he saw it all from there.

The moment the pair including his twin and Sunoo came into his view, he saw them. Heeseung saw how Sunoo was being all blushy and how Ethan was laughing as well. He also saw how Sunoo was so comfortable being in his brother's arm, how sweetly he smiled and how his cheeks were so red.  He couldn't listen to them talking but he has a feeling that his brother has already confessed to the boy. 

But the pair disappeared from his view once they walked to the kim's doorway. 

Heeseung's insides didn't feel well seeing those. He was already having a smoke but that didn't manage to get rid of this weird feeling which harbored in his chest seeing the pair.

It was the fourth of those cancer stick he was having till now. Still his insides were acting weird. He closed his eyes to somehow forget all things ramming inside his head. 

"Tch." He opened his eyes and looked up in the sky, trying to focus on the twinkling stars. But no help. He was so fucking frustrated now.

Why? Because closing didn't help. Looking at the stars didn't help (which always helped calming his head). Nothing helped. He was seeing Sunoo when he closed his eyes. He remembered how beautiful and sparkly Sunoo's eyes were when he looked at the stars. Every fucking thing was reminding him of the younger boy.

Heeseung wished it was him beside Sunoo instead of his twin.

From the time Hanbin left him to till last week, he never thought he'd be even thinking about being beside someone let alone wishing it.

That's what he was scared of. Another wish meant another heartbreak, to him at least. This week of him trying to achieve Sunoo's forgiveness costed him a lot. And one of those were getting to see Sunoo up close. Another was smelling his scent when he was near the boy. Also seeing the boy's confused looks whenever he would give him anything did something to his chest. It harbored things inside his chest.

Things he never wanted to feel again.

"Hanbin-ah I wish you were with me still now. I'm scared that I'm feeling the same things for him as I felt for you. But he is someone else's. I wish you were with me so that I wouldn't feel these things. It's all your fault Han-ah."

Heeseung sighed blaming his past lover for the nth time. He thinks because of his past lover's absence these things are happening. If Hanbin was still in his life then he wouldn't even look at anyone else. 

There was a time when Heeseung cried at nights remembering his past lover. But now most of his nights passes thinking about this boy with foxy eyes. oh and regretting a lot of his past action towards the boy too. Rarely he'd think about Hanbin and that too only to blame him for his absence.

Heeseung fears to name the feeling that's harboring inside him from the past week. Because the person for whom these feelings are... is someone else's.

Sighing he took the last drag from his cigarette and crushed it's end before throwing it in the trash box which he'd hide later.

_

Morning came along. Heeseung didn't get much of a sleep last night. His head was filled with thoughts of a particular someone letting him not sleep properly. He probably slept for 2 hour or so.

More to that he was thinking about excuses which he'd need to avoid walking with his twin and Sunoo today.

He was all dressed up a lot early prior to his usual dressing time and quickly got out of his room. Just the time he thought he managed to quickly walk through the hallway, he was called by his twin;

"Where are you heading so early?" Ethan asked walking towards the stiff boy.

"To the varsity." Heeseung gestured to his student body blazer and bag.

"Isn't it too early?" 

Heeseung thought for a while before answering, "I have some work with the student council members." 

Ethan nodded before walking away. Heeseung let out a sigh before making a run for the uni. He wished only one thing today and that was to not face Ethan or Sunoo for the rest of the day. But see what happened? His wish broke literally before his day even started.

He just wished for it again and hoped this time it won't break.

_

Guess what happened?

Yes.

His wish broke again.

Sunoo was literally in front of him looking all pretty as he did one of the project for the student council.

It was after lunch when he found out from Sunghoon, two students with good grades of each major have been chosen to help the student council members with the projects for intra-university talent competition. 

Oh, how badly Heeseung's fate fucked him up.

Him and Sunoo were in the same group. Both of their sub major was architecture thus they got the same group with Heeseung being the leader since he was the student body president. But now his brain couldn't even function with Sunoo being in front of him looking ever so pretty.

Heeseung swears he never felt this bothered in his life. Sunoo's presence bothered him so much. He didn't like it when his gaze lingered on the fox eyed boy for too long, he felt frustrated when he felt his ears getting hot as he glanced at the boy's lips which were formed in a pout. And he definitely didn't like when the said boy smiled to him instead of being confused like usual.

Hell, the boy fucking initiated conversations with him!

"Heeseung-ssi? How should I write about this topic?" Sunoo asked.

The mentioned boy was brought back to sanity as he looked at the younger boy who was looking at him with those starry eyes. Oh how much he'd love to keep staring at those.

"Heeseung-ssi?"

"Uh yea.. umm.. wait, let me have a look." 

Heeseung gulped nervously. "Fuck, I didn't even look at the topic!" He cursed himself in his mind before taking Sunoo's copy and looking through it. 

"Uh.. Write from the second para of the book. It would go well with your writing." He said whatever came to his mind.

"Thanks!" Sunoo flashed him a smile taking his copy back to him.

What Sunoo didn't know is how Heeseung's heart flipped getting that beautiful smile. Heeseung was happy that Sunoo was getting normal around him and had forgave him. But it was too late. Sunoo was already someone else's. More specifically, his brother's.

Heeseung tried to get his head into the project but still he couldn't. Like how could he! Sunoo was literally in front of him or opposite to him. Moreover no other students were sitting in their bench. Their group had divided the topic while Heeseung was busy staring at Sunoo.

He gave up. He couldn't stay here like this. In fact he shouldn't stay here and stare at Sunoo. It felt wrong. Now that the boy was taken officially (Ethan had dropped him at the student council room and they weren't hesitating to show pda) it felt very wrong to him.

"I'll go to the library and complete my part of it. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me, you'll find me in the library." Heeseung smiled and collected his things before heading out of the room.

He didn't even wait to get a response from the other boy who just sat there with a confused look plastered on his face.

_______

Sorry for late update, but it's gonna be like this till at least may. Because I have an exam next month.

Well, give me a feedback on how you think this book would end and also how this book is going? Is it going nicely or badly?

Imagine if this was a heehoonsun ff?-

(thankfully it isn't a heehoonsun book, because if it was then I wouldn't be able to end this book lol)