11

Following day Sunoo had arrived at his house. For the rest of the day he wasn't faced with any of the twins (gladly). It was evening, he was currently laying on his bed very comfortably and occasionally changed his position from laying on his back to his stomach. His body was fiddling so much because his mind was clouded over with the thought of the moment he shared with Ethan in the miscellaneous classroom.

Sunoo was surprised at himself. He never had any panic attack before in his life of 19 years. Moreover the reason for his attack was Ethan's face, he was really surprised at how Ethan could calm him down so beautifully. Obviously he was terrified of Ethan's face for first few moments but after a while he settled down calmly on Ethan's chest.

"He probably had experience with situations like that." Sunoo mumbled.

A soft smile took over facial features once his mind replayed Ethan's words from the moment before. How soft and comforting his voice sounded, how carefully he caressed Sunoo as if he was so fragile.. all of it was replying over and over in Sunoo's mind.

"Aaa!" He squealed placing his hands over his face. 

Not only Ethan was flirty but also he was romantic! (and it did things to Sunoo's heart and stomach, it was almost like a zoo inside his tummy).

"Honey!? What happened?" Jiah screamed from downstairs.

Sunoo smacked his forehead being embarrassed before he screamed back, "Nothing mom!"

"Uh okay.. Come down for dinner!" His mother announced. 

He immediately got off his bed and got downstairs. His mother was really an amazing cook and he was quite hungry, so he left all the thoughts in his room and was ready to fill his tummy with loads of food!

Sunoo's father; Kim Jaehan was already on the table. He hugged his father from behind who ruffled his hair in return. "When did you come papa?" He asked before sitting beside his father (yes he still calls his father as papa, don't you dare judge him!).

"Awhile ago honey." Jaehan replied as he served his son.

His father had a 8 to 7 work, sometimes he'd arrive a little later or early. So that's why mostly when he'd leave for uni, he'd not be able to greet his papa a good morning as he'd leave early on work days. Sometimes he wished his father would have a 9 to 5 job. But yeah, he was glad for his father's job as it bore his family's expenses.

The Kim family kept talking about their days over their dinner. All the interesting things which happened in their days was shared between them (Sunoo obviously didn't tell about the panic attack, he didn't want his parents to worry). 

"How about we go out tomorrow?" Jaehan suggested as the coming two days were weekend.

"Actually the Lee's had invited us for barbeque tomorrow, I completely forgot about that!" Jiah exclaimed.

Sunoo stilled within himself. Going over to Lee's never sounded so scary as much as it did now. Going to there meant facing Heeseung. He has no idea how he'd react in front of Heeseung. What if something bad happens? Nope. He wouldn't go there. Sunoo opened his mouth to decline the offer but Mrs. Kim was faster saying,

"Mrs. Lee especially requested for you honey." She gave him a warm smile.

"Aigoo.. Our Sunoo has already charmed the Lee's!?" Jaehan laughed pinching Sunoo's cheek.

Sunoo gave them the biggest smile he could muster. "I'm full, thanks for the dinner." He took his plate to the sink and went to his room.

Now his head was filled with Heeseung's thoughts. The anger filled eyes, the tight grip on his cheeks, the hatred filled voice.. all of it replayed back in this mind. Sunoo shook his head vigorously to get rid of the memories and tried to remember the memories with Ethan. Thankfully it worked to calm himself.

He decided that he'd stay near to Ethan and the elders more, he'd try to avoid Heeseung as much as possible. So the day would go smooth... Hopefully.

_

Soon it was the day after and before Sunoo knew, His family including him was already at the porch of the Lee's by afternoon. 

"Hey there..." Ethan trailed off as he hugged Sunoo. It took him by surprise but maybe him and Ethan were already on the terms where they could call each other close (after all he had balled his eyes in front of Ethan)

Ethan ducked down a little placing his lips close to Sunoo's ear as he whispered "Are you alright angel?"

Sunoo nodded to him. Ethan smiled sensing the nod. He rubbed his cheek against Sunoo's before pulling away. And that action left Sunoo completely flustered. Come on! Ethan should stop making him blush now that they were in front of the elders!

"Isn't the Lee's boy too close with our son?" Jaehan whispered to his wife watching the two boy's interaction with hawk eyes.  

"They read in the same varsity." His wife answered staring at the boys with heart eyes.

"Welcome welcome! Please take a seat! We'd soon start with the barbeques!" Elena announced coming to the porch. She guided the Kim parents to the benches. There was a middle aged man near a table filled with ingredients needed for the barbeques, the benches were on both side of it. The man must be Mr. Lee Sunoo thought.

"Let's go there angel." Ethan took Sunoo by his hand before heading where all the others were. He was about to sit with Sunoo but his father interrupted saying,

"Eth, Can you go find Hee and bring the griller from the storage?" 

Ethan rolled his eyes grumbling a 'sure' before leaving the area. But obviously he didn't leave before giving a soft squeeze to Sunoo's hand which was in his. Sunoo smiled taking a seat beside Elena. His inside was churning hearing Heeseung's name. He could arrive any time. Sunoo tried not to push his mind to Heeseung, he joined in with the ongoing conversation of the elders and started making the skewers with them. 

Soon sound of incoming steps  alerted Sunoo that they were coming. He didn't dare to raise his head to see them. He knew if he did so, then he'd probably have a panic attack all over again. Sunoo kept his head down keeping his attention on the skewers. He smiled once he felt a familiar scent nearing to him.

"I'm back!" Ethan said as he took a seat next to his angel.

"Eth? Can you start grilling these?" Elena said gesturing to the skewers. "Our Ethan grills the best skewers!" She added proudly. The elders started complementing each other's child, but once it came to Sunoo all of them became a team.

Ethan sighed getting up making Sunoo chuckle at his actions. "I'll help you." He said as Ethan's eyes sparkled with excitement. Both of them headed to the griller, Sunoo brought the skewers and Ethan started with the griller. Soon the grilling was started.

"Say aah?" Ethan said placing a piece of cooked meat in front of Sunoo's lips.

Sunoo took it inside his mouth and chewed. "Ish good!" He exclaimed giving Ethan a thumbs up. Ethan smiled and pinched Sunoo's puffed out cheeks as he exclaimed "Angel is the cutest!" 

Sunoo swatted his hands away mumbling "Hwurts!" with his full mouth. Ethan resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks again as he thought "Happiness suits you so well."

The time was passing quite smoothly. Everyone seemed having fun. They were eating well too. Ethan's eyes were mostly stuck on Sunoo as he kept on observing the boy.

And there's one thing Ethan noticed very well. That was Sunoo's behavior. He noticed how Sunoo didn't look up most of the time, he'd only look at Ethan when Ethan would ask something. He noticed how Sunoo practically hid behind him. Sunoo was really quite, he didn't speak with elders or even him otherwise when he was asked. Sunoo's face was adorning a smile and he'd laugh at some comments Ethan would make but Ethan was sure there was something bothering him.

And the biggest thing Ethan noticed was how Sunoo flinched at every sentence of Heeseung.

_________

Everyone! Hide all the scissors!