08

It was past 10 pm in night. Most of the people who had work or school the day after wouldn't prolly stay awake after 10 (except them who had extra works planned for night). Sunoo was also one of the people who mostly didn't stay awake past 10 in weekdays. But now here he was, laying on his bed and fiddling with a pair of specs.

Lee Heeseung's specs to be exact.

He had that with him not knowing what to do with it. Heeseung probably didn't need it that much or else he would've asked for it or something right? Sunoo was thinking that Heeseung probably had tons more or he was just not a regular glasses user (that could explain why Sunoo saw him without glasses yesterday)

But there's one thing about Sunoo, he didn't like to have people's stuffs with him. Now that he has someone else's thing with him, he couldn't be peaceful until he returns it. 

So he was contemplating how and when to return this pair of glasses to it's original rude ass of an owner. Sunoo would give it back to him in uni but he didn't know Heeseung was of which major nor his class. He could just go to their house and then return it (Mrs. Lee would love this idea), but Sunoo wasn't much fond of the other twin who was flirty on an excessive level.

Sunoo's thoughts reverted to the events happened during lunch or even yesterday! Okay, for yesterday he'd forgive Ethan as it was probably not intentional (was it?) but for today he couldn't. Ethan had kissed Sunoo! Indirectly but still! 

"Huh!" Sunoo gasped touching his neck and face. It was hot.

Right when he remembered the oh so flirty twin his face and body had to get hot. How nice!

Sunoo ran to stand in front of the mirror and his eyes widened seeing his flustered state. "How dare you become this flustered!" He slapped his own face saying it but then caressed it feeling hurt.

He really needs to give Ethan a piece of his mind! (which unfortunately he just couldn't whenever Ethan would start full on flirting with him, he doesn't knows why his body and mind reacts like this in front of Ethan).

Sighing he walked away from the mirror to the balcony attached to his room. Sunoo still had the pair of glasses clasped in his hand and he had no idea why. He stood by the railing and looked ahead. 

And the moment he did so, he was stunned seeing the view in front of him. 

The was one of the twin standing by railing of the balcony opposite to his. He couldn't see which twin it was as the twin had a tank top and sweatpants on, the hair was seemed messy and damp. There seemed actually two balconies opposite to his. One balcony was dark indicating the owner of the room was probably asleep whereas in the other (on which light from the room was illuminated) the twin was standing.

Well...the twin actually didn't shock him. What shocked him was the stick which was resting between the twin's lips. He knew what those sticks were. The twin seemed smoking. 

Now, by these two days he had spent with the twins, he didn't thought any one of them would have to smoke. Most people smokes or vapes or take drugs to conceal their pain. Sunoo pondered which one of the twin he was and what kind of pain the twin was going through.

Maybe Ethan? He was quite cheerful and flirty. But maybe that was just a facade to hide his pain from the world.

Or Heeseung? He seemed silent and mysterious, but he looked like a model student and a model person in general. Well looks can be deceiving.

The twin on the other hand hadn't noticed him as he was staring at the night sky, which gave Sunoo a lot of time to stare at the twin and analyze him. But Sunoo still couldn't decipher which twin he was.

"Shit!" Sunoo thought and panicked internally when the twin had finally looked towards him.

Their eyes locked making him unable to look away. That bambi eyes. Those pair of eyes he was encountered with in the library was holding strong stoic gaze at him. The light from the room and the moon light fell on the twin enhancing the pale skin he owned. It enhanced his face which was too stiff and void of any facial expression.

Lee Heeseung. Sunoo was sure he was Heeseung. Sunoo can never forget that stoic gaze which he gave him always. But this time his eyes were empty. Void of any emotion. Normally it would display irritation but now...nothing. It displayed nothing.

Sunoo found himself wishing that he knew what was Lee Heeseung actually. Why was he in pain? He wished to solve the mystery.

Heeseung took one last drag keeping his eyes on Sunoo as he crushed the stick before heading inside his lit up room. And soon the light was turned off making it dark. 

Believe it or not, Sunoo wanted to call Heeseung and stop him from going inside. He wanted to ask him why he was smoking. He wanted to ask about the glasses. But he stopped himself from doing so.

Why would even he want to know those? He had no idea.

He sighed and went inside his room then placed the specs carefully on his desk before calling it a night.

And before sleeping he prepared himself for the next day. He'd encounter Heeseung tomorrow. Not sure why (it's not his business that Heeseung smokes...nope it definitely isn't) but he would anyway. Maybe because of the glasses, yeah.

Sunoo would return the specs to it's rightful owner tomorrow.

_____________

Short chapter?

But it's kinda important for the character's development.

Anyways, LOOK AT HEESUN FULLY INTERACT FINALLY!!-

(I'm so happy for them! I hope whatever happened between them is now resolved!)

Merry Christmas yall!