Bonus

The year end rolled in along with winter. Even though the weather was chilly and cold, Riki's heart was all fuzzy and warm due to the excitement stuffed inside it. Why?

Because the 8th of december was very close (next day actually)!

His first year of uni wasn't done yet as his session was june-may. By next year may, Riki and his besties would be in second year. Well time flies really fast, doesn't it? A while ago his friend Sunoo got together with Heeseung and they have been together for more than six months now. They are really affectionate towards each others (it kinda makes him cringe whenever they'd get all uwu for each other). 

Deep inside, Riki also wants that type of relationship with someone (*coughs* Ethan). He has been counting days since that day when he (very) childishly asked Ethan out who just dismissed him saying he wasn't adult yet. 

Yet.

That 'yet' was hung in Riki's mind. Like he couldn't wait to turn eighteen out of a sudden. He still waited very patiently, waited for this day to come. And now that the day was so close, he was overly excited, thinking all the ways he could ask his crush out.

Riki remembers when Jungwon said, "You don't really need to ask hyung out that grandly cause you two already look like couples." which gained agreement from his other bestie as well. His friend had said that when they were over his house as he had asked them to help him out for his big plan.

Their comment made him a little discouraged (so he decided to not include them in his plan). So now he's in his room planning everything out. Glancing at the wall-clock, Riki gasps when he sees it's past 12 am.

Damn it's his birthday already!

"Happy birthday to me! Yay! I'm an adult!" He says to himself with a little to excitement.

He then keeps the list of things he'll do for Ethan beside his pillow and lays down on his bed, wanting to sleep till 7 am or less. He even sets an alarm for it.

_

"Riki-ah. Wake up."

The voice is muffled. But it manages to go past the ear and knock at his brain, making him open his eyes.

"There we go, get up Riki-san. We have a lot to do today." 

Riki can understand the voice clearly now. And when he did so, he immediately sprung up sitting straight with wide eyes staring at the figure crouching beside his bed. He couldn't believe the sight in front of him. So he stretches his hands forward and cup's the person's face to be ensured.

And fuck, the person seemed very real and humane.

Lee Ethan was here. All flesh and meat. Smiling oh so sweetly right at him.

"You are real." Riki mutters, his voice groggy from sleep.

"I am." Ethan says placing his hand over the younger's which was resting on his cheeks.

The younger still seems so confused. It makes Ethan coo with fondness. Riki looks so cute with his puffy face and messed hair. Ethan wants to pull the youngers cheeks with his fingers but he doesn't knowing the younger will most probably curse at him and swat his hands away.

"I've kept your cloths already in the bathroom. Freshen up quickly." He says and stands straight, Riki's hands slipped off in the process and he missed the feeling of it immediately after.

"I'll be waiting downstairs hmm?" Ethan ruffles the younger's hair before going out of the room.

Riki is staring at the closed door with the confused look still plastered on his face. Why and how the hell did Ethan come in his house! He doubts if Ethan knows the address. He then gets his phone and sees it's past 8 am. Wow he slept past his alarm.