22

Soon the most awaited day arrived. By that, I meant the day of the project submission. Tomorrow is monday and today is the last day of submission (only the students who were participating in the talent fair came here, some for last moment rehearsal and some for submitting their project). Sunoo and Heeseung had completed their project by yesterday and they were more than ready for submitting it.

Both of them were in the student council room along with a lost of other students. Heeseung being the student body president, he had to enroll the student's id who participated and take all the projects in. There was the head councilor of the uni standing by Heeseung as he encouraged the students for participating in the talent fair.

Standing by the farthest corner, Sunoo saw how hard Heeseung worked as the student body president. He kept on giving smiles to all the students who came to him (even though he was writing). Moreover, the two of them had worked for almost a week on their project. Sunoo has no idea how Heeseung manages being the student body president and also a good student.

Really.. This man worked really hard. And maybe that was the reason why he has all those pain stuffed inside him, Sunoo thought to himself.

Sunoo is trying to be with Heeseung more than he possibly could. He remembers how sulky Ethan went yesterday when Sunoo said he'd have to work on the project with Heeseung for the whole day. Sunoo had to do a lot of persuasion for it (he might have given Ethan a peck also). So, he is actually doing a lot from himself for occupying some of Heeseung's loneliness.

"Owh.." Sunoo let out softly clasping his head.

Out of a sudden with all those thoughts clouding over his head, Sunoo felt his whole head pounding harshly against his skull. His vision also got blurry in a flash. He leaned against the wall behind him as he tried to gasp on the air.

With his blurred vision he kept on looking at Heeseung. He saw the older glance at him with a fear struck expression. He saw the older leave everything on the table and dash toward him. He felt his arms being held by that boy. 

"Are okay sun?!" Heeseung yelled holding the boy, trying to keep him steady.

"Hyung.." 

Sunoo said meekly, recognizing the nickname only as other words sounded muffled to his ear. That nickname sometimes slipped past Heeseung's lips.. and Sunoo liked hearing that from him. It sounded welcoming and home-like.

He smiled at Heeseung drunkenly as he found himself not being in complete conscience. Soon he laid his head on the other boy's chest, closing his eyes as he basked in that home-like embrace.

Everything was muffled. Heeseung frantically calling his name or shaking him by shoulders, the crowd which gathered around them, some students yelling for medical help.. everything was muffled. Only Heeseung's embrace was what Sunoo remembers vividly before he let go of his control on his own body and completely lean on Heeseung.

There was a little bit of consciousness still left in Sunoo's mind when he felt himself being detached from Heeseung after few seconds. He felt himself getting picked up by someone. He could sense a familiar scent when his face got nuzzled into that person's neck.

"I'll take on from here." He heard his boyfriend say before he completely blanked out.

_

Sunoo opened his eyes and found a weird looking ceiling in front of him. He is sure his bedroom ceiling isn't like that. He tried to get up but a hand gripping his arm stopped him from doing so.

"Don't get up angel!"

He looked at his side and found Ethan sitting next to him. So he was right about his guess of his boyfriend being the one picking him up. He then looked around the room and found out he is in the nurse room of his uni.