12

"Hanbinie.. Don't rush like that! You'd trip over something!" 

Heeseung ran behind his lover who was running away from him. He purposefully ran a little slower than his lover giving his lover time to do whatever he wants. Heeseung watched his lover hiding behind a tree. What was the use? He had already found him.

"Gotcha." 

He said wrapping both arms around Hanbin from behind who yelped and tried to get away from him. Heeseung tightened his grip not letting his lover go.

"Yah leave me!"

"Nope."

"Leave me! I'm not gonna let you kiss me!"

"Oh but I am gonna kiss you." 

Hanbin was turned around to face Heeseung who ducked down to come near his face. Hanbin giggled facing away. Heeseung again faced him and tried to place his lips over his. Hanbin put his hand over his lips and Heeseung ended up pecking the back of his hand.

"Come on Han-ah.. I really want to kiss you!" 

"No. Nope. I won't let you. You are not my boyfriend."

Hanbin shook his finger as well his head which made Heeseung chuckle. It was true that they are not boyfriends. They had confessed to each other but He never asked Hanbin out. So now he would. That was the purpose of today's outing.

The weather was great today which heavily encouraged Heeseung to go on with his plan. His lover in fact made it easy for him to start with it. So he would do it now what he should have done a while ago.

He let go of Hanbin before dropping on one knee. He pulled out a ring from his pocket which he had kept with him for quite long time. He jokingly cleared his throat as he locked his eyes with Hanbin who was watching him with curious eyes and a sweet smile. Heeseung could sense Hanbin was probably confused seeing the ring.

"Han-ah.. I know we have already passed over from the 'I love you' phase but I never proposed you. So here I am... umm I had this promise ring for a while now as I had a thought of doing this thing-" Heeseung gestured at his posture before continuing, "-but I didn't know if you'd be ready enough. I think you are ready now, at least ready enough to hear what I want to say." 

He smiled wide before continuing again, "I really love you and I mean it. I know we are in high school but it doesn't matters to me. Sometimes I wanna run away with you from this world. I don't care if I'm your boyfriend or husband even though I'd love to be." Heeseung paused watching Hanbin's laugh.

He resumed once Hanbin gestured him to go on, "Okay... uh.. How do I say this.. okay, I want a promise from you. A promise to love me for.. forever and to be mine forever. I don't care about any labels until you are with me. You can call me your boyfriend, husband or what ever you prefer. Just be mine and only mine please."

"So promise me Hanbin, will you be mine and love me forever?" Heeseung gave Hanbin a hopeful look with the ring in his hand.

"No." 

Heeseung's eyes widen "Wha- uh- okay-"

"I'm kidding idiot! Obviously it's a yes!" Hanbin got down and wrapped his arms around Heeseung tightly.

It would have been a lie if Heeseung would say that it didn't scare him when his lover said no. Hell, his heart jumped inside his rib cage. He would've probably gone crazy if Hanbin would've said no. Hanbin has been his lifeline since the start of high school. There's no way he could stay alive if Hanbin would go away from him. Honestly, he couldn't even stay a day away from his lover since the day they became best friends. Since the time when they both confessed to each other, Heeseung was sure about them. He was sure that he wants to spend his entire life with Hanbin.