29

Sunoo's mind was now nicely coordinated. He had his priorities straight and forward. Well now his only priority was to meet up with Heeseung and ask the questions he wanted to ask. If he didn't ended up getting flustered in the hallway back in that day, then probably would've conversed with Heeseung by now. He's just gonna blame his dumb self for now.

Today he wanted to talk with Heeseung in the uni. So his eyes are searching for the elder's appearance on his way for his class. Thankfully he even noticed the elder walking towards his way.

With a beautiful smile covering his lips, Sunoo approaches towards him. Heeseung briefly looks at him without saying anything, which kinda confuses the younger. It's opposite of the reaction he was hoping to get from the elder.

"Hyung." He timidly says hoping to get a response from him.

But what Heeseung does next completely shocks the younger.

He rolls his eyes and walks off.

Sunoo is dumbfounded as he stares at the retrieving back of the elder. What the fuck just happened? 

He felt tears welling up in his eyes. There's no way Heeseung and Sunoo's relationship was squaring back to one. Now that Sunoo was finally accepting the fact that he is in love with Heeseung, there's no way Heeseung will behave like earlier with him. It just doesn't sit right. Even yesterday the elder seemed ready to embrace him and whisper all the sweet things to him. But now everything seemed opposite to what he thought.

Is Heeseung tired of him already? Probably the elder never even liked him. That's the only way he could place it.

Sunoo lets all the negative thoughts take over his mind as he walks to his class hoping for his friends to cheer him up.

_

Heeseung huffs hiding behind a wall as he peeks at the hopeless figure of Sunoo standing still at the place they met.

"Fuck you Eth!" He curses his brother.

Well, there's a reason for doing so. That is, his twin had the worse idea for him confessing to Sunoo. Ethan literally wants them to not contact in these two days till valentines ( he thinks it's Ethan's way of revenge for his breakup with Sunoo).

Heeseung argued with the younger saying what's the valid reason for them to stay apart and his twin just replied with "It will pull out more emotions."

To hell with emotions! All he feels right now is the strong urge to pull Sunoo in his arms and coax him with love. He could even see the younger's eyes getting misty. Because of his fucking ass of a twin he has see his sun getting disheartened like that. The worse thing is he can't even do anything about it as he agreed with his twins plans.

He tore his gaze from his sun's devastated figure and groaned to himself before dragging his feet towards his classroom.

_

Later in the afternoon Sunoo's mom had called him saying she made a cake. That kind of lightened up his mood immediately but before he could get happy, his mom announced that he needs to go to the Lee's to deliver this cake there. What is he? A delivery boy?

If it was any other day then he'd have been more than delighted to go there. But with today's Heeseung's behavior towards him? He didn't even want to see the elder's face.

But his mom requested thus he ended up going there. Upon reaching the Lee's residence, Ethan greeted him with warm smile and so did Elena. Only Lee Heeseung was the only Lee who didn't even greet him. He once again just ignored his existence.