14

Heeseung's heart felt heavy and was filled with worry for the boy who cried in front of him awhile ago. He clasped his hand around the can of alcohol he was holding before taking a sip from it.

In need to get rid of all the guilty feelings from his chest he was drinking. The guilt has been suffocating him quite a lot. So he didn't even realize when he had brought few cans of soju and went home with it. Now he was in his balcony drinking his ass off.

Never he had thought he would be the cause of someone's trauma. He can never think how much harm he had probably caused Sunoo. 

If he would be honest at this moment then he'd now admit that he didn't intend to threaten Sunoo like that. He smokes, vapes and drinks. So what? His parents would be sad and probably ask him to reform. They'd do nothing more than that. Moreover Sunoo didn't seem the type who'd bitch about him to his parents.

So there was no logical point of his to threaten the poor boy.

It's just... he was scared that the boy with foxy eyes would enter his heart. He was scared that he's heart might start getting used to those pouts and eye smiles. He had kept his heart closed for a year. And now that this boy was knocking at the door of his heart, it felt awfully weird inside.

Yes he had went though heartbreak and didn't want the boy to enter his heart but that didn't give him right to treat someone like that. He wondered how the boy would behave around him if he hadn't treat the boy like that. Maybe Sunoo would've became friends with him by now. Just like he had befriended his twin.

Heeseung remembers the time when he had dropped off the boy to his home, he remembers the time he had the boy in his arms in the library, he remembers the time when the boy caught him smoking, he remembers how each time the boy had his foxy eyes filled with curiosity. Even the day beneath the bleachers when they met again, he remembers how the boy was so timid around him and how gorgeous the boy's eyes looked being filled with curiosity.

The sound of shuffling from the balcony beside his cut off his chain of thoughts. He looked at his side and found his brother there. He sighed before saying loudly,

"I'm sorry."

Ethan looked at him confusedly, "Why?"

"You were right. Because of me Sunoo was scared of you too." He took a sip from the can before turning to face Ethan.

"What actually happened between you two?" Ethan came to the edge of his balcony to hear Heeseung clearly.

"Let's just say something bad happened. I did something to him which I shouldn't have done." He muttered the last part knowing it would anger Ethan. His brother became a lot protective towards Sunoo these days.

"Something bad." Ethan scoffed before adding "If you dare to do anything that would make Sunoo scared of me again.. then I'm telling you, I have no idea what I'd do to you." as he sent Heeseung a glare.

Nodding his head, Heeseung faced away from his brother as he said, "You seem quite protective of him."

"I am. He's so precious. He deserves the whole fucking world. It pained me so much to see him cry like that."

Heeseung didn't have to look at his brother to know that Ethan's eyes were probably filled with adoration and worry for Sunoo. He gets it. Back in time if something had happened with Hanbin then he'd also go crazy. 

"You like him?" Now he faced his brother again.

"A lot." Ethan eyes were filled with deep intention and face showed seriousness.

Ethan turned away from Heeseung before walking away from the balcony leaving Heeseung alone there.

_

Next day Sunoo was walking through the hallway with a lollipop in his hand and lots of thoughts clouding through his mind. It was lunch time and he was heading towards the canteen with his friends. Jungwon and Riki were speaking over some topic but Sunoo's attention wasn't on that.