19

After the events from the roof, Sunoo managed to take Heeseung with him to the library for doing the part of project which he was unable to complete. The older boy didn't resist knowing Sunoo would manage to persuade him again.

Both of them were quite immersed in work for quite a while as for the first two days Heeseung barely did his part of project. Now he was also doing the project trying to finish it before this weekend as the competition was gonna be hold next week monday.

Sunoo was again getting used to this friendly behavior of the older during these few days of holding study sessions in uni's library. He didn't realize when he started to get used to it. He hoped Heeseung wouldn't go back to behaving coldly with him. Sunoo liked having a smiley Heeseung around him, who knows how to smile and joke around.. he liked it so much. 

Only if he knew how'd Heeseung react once he'd finally realize the changes in his behavior. In fact for these few days of working together with Sunoo, the older boy didn't realize when he became so free around him. Heeseung was pulling out jokes and having fun in between doing the project.

Heeseung was even forgetting the boundaries he set before he started these library study sessions with Sunoo.

The key point of those boundaries was; not to keep his eyes on Sunoo for long.

But that's where he failed. Literally. Sunoo was like a dream; Heeseung's wildest dream, which he'd keep on  staring until Sunoo was the one breaking him from his trance. 

Heeseung was sure he was infatuated with the smaller boy but he kept on falling deep and deep. Come on.. falling deeper for the boy was not on his list of boundaries cause he was sure he'd break it anyways. He just made the list so that he'd not end up falling further for the younger one. 

Seems like his heart didn't care about any boundaries.

"-Heeseung-ssi!?"

The voice rung through his ear bringing him back to the reality once again as he shook his head and said "Sorry, what were you saying again?"

Again. He was so lost staring at Sunoo who was peacefully doing the project. He was so lost counting how many times Sunoo bit his bottom lip or how many times he pouted. Heck, he even counted the number of moles Sunoo has on his face. He was so lost noticing how prettily the younger's lashes casted a shadow over the his cheeks because he was looking down. Heeseung feeling different things inside while noticing these small details about the boy sitting in front of him.. He was so lost because these feelings were so familiar to him.

"I asked if I should sketch this figure in here?" Sunoo pointed to a topic.

Heeseung sighed looking away from the boy and nodding without knowing what the topic was about.

"Heeseung-ssi... you are being so obnoxiously unfocused."

The tone of Sunoo voice made him look back and when he did so he was intimidated by the look Sunoo had plastered on his face. The taller boy gulped fearing the worse if Sunoo had taken a hint from his behavior or-

"Are you sick by any chance?"

Now a sigh of relief left from Heeseung's lips. Thankfully Sunoo didn't imply to anything else.

"N-no. I'm fine. Let's continue working."

Sunoo nodded and Heeseung was finally going to start (actually) working, but it was not brought to reality when he heard,

"There's my angel!"

Heeseung rolled his eyes at the overly affectionate tone of his twin who approached their table. By the corner of his eyes he saw Sunoo gesturing for Ethan to sit beside him.