t w o

4:00 pm The same day, in school.

"fuck this project" I mumbled under my breath.

Our professor gave us this hard project and we have to finish it right now since today is the deadline, he gave us one and an hour to finish this shit but I'm probably spending more than that for fucking sake.

"Y/n, still not yet done?" my professor popped out of nowhere and is now behind me.

bitch what can you see right now? can't you see I'm halfway there?

he was about to say something, but not until the school bell rings.

he sighed and said "I'll be giving you 20 minutes tomorrow morning to finish your project, and after that, no more" 

I nodded my head in reply, he walks away from me and announces "class dismissed" 

-

"Hey Y/n, down for a shot?" 

my best friend asks while trying to zip her puff jacket on, I gave her a look and she laughs at me.

her name is Dahyun, she's the same age as me, we go to the same school but in different classes, but sometimes we meet in the hallways during our break time in the afternoon.

"I don't think so, my mom's already getting suspicious about my activities after school" I reply and she chuckles.

"oh darling, we only live once, and we won't stay young forever, so we have to take some risks, it's a ride or die!" she replies with an evil smile on her face.

at first, I really decided to say no to her offer, but she also has a point, this life is a ride or a die, might as well go again.

"Okay, but this will be the last, I'm sick of lying" I reply.

"yey, I love you bestie!" she hugs me from the side and we laugh

Third Person's POV

Y/n and Dahyun went to their houses first to change their uniforms to party dresses, they don't want the people in the bar to be suspecting that high schoolers are going and drinking in the bar.

y/n's parents don't know what she's doing, her mom comes home late, while her dad rarely comes home.

he only comes home to give child support that he missed to give for 17 whole years, he tries to make up for his past mistakes, but it seems that it'll be blurry for his children to forgive him.

Y/n changes her clothes pretty quickly, she chose a black glittery tube top with a matching skirt, and a denim jacket, she ironed her hair straight, and she sprayed perfume on her neck and all over her body.

"meetup at 5 pm babe" a notification popped out of her phone, she replied "okay" 

-

"hey girl, you look hot as fuck!" she says in a shocked tone, Dahyun approaches her at the entrance of the bar, she looks up and down at Y/n's figure and 

"Nah girl, You're hotter!" she replies with a laugh, they did a high five together and held hands, and they start to walk inside the bar.

this is the bar where they love to go after school, but they don't go here every day, just when they're in the mood to go.

they both observe their surroundings, the neon lights surround the whole ceiling and place, and a lot of drunk people are dancing in the middle of the crowd, some girls are dancing like strippers and kissing each other.