s e v e n t e e n

(A/n: The POVs may change from Your POV to the Author's POV, it will always be mentioned if it changes on the heading of the story so don't be confused haha, but I'll mostly prefer to use the "Author's POV" more, Thank you and enjoy reading!)

                                                               --------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

You're happy and grateful that today is the weekend, so you have all the time to rest on your bed to slightly get rid of the hangover that you still have right now.

it's not as worse as what you had just 30 minutes ago, but you definitely feel a lot better now.

you don't want to stay longer in bed since your stomach starts to grumble, so you go downstairs to check if breakfast is ready.

as soon as you arrive downstairs, you're met with your mom cooking some bacon and omelet, not bad for a chill and cold morning, you sit down beside your sister who is using her phone, not caring if you're there beside her or not.

you shrug it off and made a line on your lips, the whole place seems awkward and quiet, no one dares to speak out to ask how's the morning going.

you don't see your dad so it was quite a relief on your part, you see your mom starting to put the cooked food on the dining table, her movements were slow and careful, you watch her as she places the rice right in front of you.

she glances at you while preparing the table, you just kept silent, you've been feeling so guilty for answering her back and you do know that she's still not happy with you for that, and this current situation that y'all have isn't making the atmosphere better.

the atmosphere around you and her is suffocating you more.

both of you have to talk, yes, talk is the only way to solve all of this

"m-mom, can we talk?" you stutter but managed to gather your courage.

"Okay dear" she replies.

-

"I know that you're still mad at me for what I've told you, and I am sorry for that" you mumble to your mom, she looks at you and sighs.

she takes a while to reply to your words, you know your mom, she is very careful when it comes to the words that she will say.

"I could never stay mad at you for a long time, dear" she states

"I am also sorry for how I acted to you Y/n dear, I am not the only one suffering here and I know that you and your sister are too, so I understand your anger" she replies with a smile.

Having deep and meaningful conversations with your mom could never fail to make you cry, your tears start to run, and you know how much your mom has worked hard.

"no mom, y-you shouldn't be sorry, w-we are in this together, it's a normal f-feeling that we are already used to having" you state out while tears start to run all over your cheeks.

you hate stuttering while trying not to cry, your mom notices it right away and opens her arms out for a hug, and you don't hesitate to come closer to her warm and welcoming arms.

"I am sorry, I just felt pressured when you were telling me the words I didn't want to do" you utter, and she rubs your back.

"and as much as you want me to forgive dad, I can't, I'm still in the healing stage, forgiving is a hard thing to do," you added.

your mom understands you and comforts you more, trying to shush you as tears start to roll more from your eyes.

"yes that's an acceptable reason, Y/n, so don't worry" she expresses, you wrap your arms around her more.

you're glad that you cleared up stuff with your mom, both of you are on good terms now, but not with your sister.

you always have that feeling that if something good happens, a bad moment will appear and destroy it, and you're afraid because it always happens. 

you decided to have some fresh air, so you went out of your house and stood outside, you feel the warm breeze hitting your body as your hair starts to mess up, but you like the way it messes up, it was beautiful.

you admire your surroundings, the peaceful moments outside gives you off those relaxing and refreshing vibes, and all the way to your childhood.

you always wanted peace since you were a child, you didn't liked how your parents used to fight right infront of you, your sister already found those moments as "normal" to her, so she is unbothered by that.

you know it's not hurting anymore when you're used to it.

the air starts getting stronger and stronger, but you didn't care.

but you only cared when you felt like someone is watching you.

A/n: I am really sorry for the short chapter but I promise to make it longer next time, enoy reading, goodbye!