t w e n t y - t w o

-

                                                                                           -

"This place is amazing!" you say out loud as both of you arrived at an active amusement park, the whole place is crowded with so many people and of course, little kids.

you observe how the whole place, there are many fun rides to ride in, the standees and sellers are all over the place, and several kids running all around.

"It's been a while since I went to something this fun" he mumbles

"same, it's been a while too" you admire the huge Ferris wheel right in front of y'all.

both of you went to the ticket paying center, you wanted to pay for your own but he insisted that he will pay for both.

but you didn't like that so both of you started playing rock, paper, scissors.

he chose rock and you chose scissors.

"See, I win" he sassily says his words while trying to pull his wallet from the back of his pocket and paid for the tickets.

"but let me pay too!" you argue, he nods his head as an okay

you began to run like a little kid towards the roller coaster, he catches up to you very quickly and is on your side, you admire how fast the roller coaster is speeding and he looks at you with a gulp.

Jimin: a-are you sure you wanna ride this?

he asks, you nodded your head and he just goes with the flow.

-

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" you screamed out, not even caring if so many people heard your high-pitched voice, you look at Jimin and he looks so stressed out with his messy puffed hair.

you instantly laugh at his look, he glares at you and raises his eyebrows.

Y/n: YOU LOOK LIKE SIMBA.

you giggle at his look

Jimin: look who's talking, you look like a Sadako!

he barks back at you, and you clench your jaw in annoyance, he sees your mad state and it is a signal for him to 

DASHI RUN RUN RUN

you start to chase him but he is so fast in running, making him look like he's gonna win an Olympic gold medal with those running skills he got.

you start to chase him faster until you surround your arms his whole body, making him unable to run even further, but instead of getting away, he places both of his hands on your arms, caressing them.

Jimin: where do you wanna go next?

you start to look around while your cheek is resting against his muscular back and your smile, he feels your huge grin on his back, making the hold on your arms even tighter.