T w e n t y - f o u r

-

                                                                                                 -

you facepalm your whole face you check the time while you're on the bus, you check the surroundings and your school is the next stop of the bus.

you facepalm yourself a bit more, not caring even if people are starting to judge your movements.

they probably think you're mental.

since you arrived late at home, you also slept late when you reached home since you couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and how he made you so happy.

as soon as the bus stopped, you dashed into the bus hallway and jumped out of the bus, the way you landed made the person in front of the door jump but you didn't mind him, you had to run.

-

you sprint the classroom door open, revealing your classmates gawk at you, you took a huge sigh as the running has made you all thirsty and tired, Professor Hope gawps at you in disbelief

Professor Hope: Kim Y/n, what happened to you?

he stares at you stupidly, you furrow your eyebrows at him and tilted your head a bit, you check the time once again and you're still 7 minutes early.

you go to your seat filled with embarrassment as your classmates watch your moves.

classmate 1: is there everything alright with her?

classmate 2: I don't know, but I think she should get checked.

you didn't hear her say that since you are in the panicking mode, you threw your bag on the floor harshly and sat down on your chair trying to process things.

-

break time comes by and you still couldn't stop breathing so heavily, is it because you ran too much or 

you have anxiety?

you always fear being late to class and failing in school, especially in a specific subject that you really have to work hard on, you never want your mom to be upset over these reasons so you would always try your best.

the panic and worry reached until break time, maybe you have to walk around the school to get some fresh air.

you took your ready-made coffee in a tumbler with you and left the classroom to have some fresh air.

you stare at the other senior high schools who are currently in your batch playing basketball, you watch how good they play the game, they're on the varsity team and they are trying their best to win.

suddenly, someone grabs your arm and drags you to the janitor's closet

"stop, please!" you begged and tried to get off the grip but he didn't budge.

he slams the door shut and leaned to your ear "too bad we weren't able to continue, but we can now"

you instantly freeze when you hear the person's voice, and there you knew it.

it's Jake once again.

you try to get away from his tight and awful grip but it made him lick his bottom lip and grasp your wrist even more.

the pain is coming back

"keep budging, it's making me harder" he grins at you, you tried your best to get away but he won.

he starts running his hands all around your body, and it makes you freeze on the spot, he clenches your face but you moved it away from his hand, making your head flinch filled with pain.

he slaps you harshly, making you face the other side of the room, he smirks and wraps his hand around your neck.

"you're mine, only mine!" he clenches his jaw.

but then you realize that you're still holding your hot coffee, so you slowly open it and

1

2

3

you splash the boiling coffee all over his face and uniform, making him let go of your grasp, you got splashed a bit but it wasn't that bad unlike his.

"I thought I could trust you! but that was the worst decision I ever did in my life!" you yelled at his suffering state.

he clenches his teeth while his skin starts stinging, it looks so red, making him yell in pain but you didn't care anymore.

you dashed out of the room and rushed back to your classroom, acting as if nothing happened.

betrayal hurts more when it comes from your friends rather than your enemy.