s e v e n

---------------------------------------------------

"u-uhmm, excuse me, are you alright?" a voice asks.

Y/n slowly looks up to the man who is asking her right now, the voice seems familiar.

something that feels like she heard it already, her senses are saying it.

and there he was, she was left speechless

she was amazed on how handsome the guy looks, she scans his entire face, and body, his face looks so angelic, his sharp jawline getting sharper as he continues speaking, his hair color is caramel, some of it landing on his forehead, his black puff jacket keeping him cofy, and his skinny jeans making his figure pop off.

she sure is melting at this view.

"y-you-" Y/n wasn't able to continue her words.

she was mesmerized by his beauty

"I am sorry, did I disturb you?" he asks in a worried tone, she immediately nods her head as a no.

"n-no, you did not" she replies with a smile.

it's a shame how she's currently talking to an angel with her horrible look and situation right now.

"you look familiar, have I seen you before?" she asks, He pouts with a smile and tilts his head at her.

"I think so too" he replies, he takes the seat beside her and they continue to talk.

Y/n's braincells starts to have some use now, she scans his entire face then he gives her a sweet smile, and there she finds her answers, He is the same guy who helped her get back to her friends' desk.

"s-sir, w-were you the one who helped me walk back to my friends in the bar?" she asks 

"Y/n?" he asks with a nod, she furrows her eyebrows.

"h-how did you know my name?"  she asks while her mind is filled with curiosity.

"well I helped you go back to your friend, and her drunk self screamed you name" he replies

"Y/n my bitch" he imitates the way Dahyun called her, she laughs.

"oh no, please don't remind me, we were drunk and not within ourselves" she chuckles

"it's alright, but are you okay? you seem sad" he asks in a worried tone.

she feels butterflies in her stomach, a stranger actually cares for her for the first time.

"n-no, I'm honestly suffering from family problems and it's deeply affecting me so much" she replies then her tears start to flow down again.

he did a mini jump and was shocked, he immediately takes something from his pocket, a grey handkerchief.