f i f t y - s i x

"you may know the game, but I know better"

you walk around the whole place while admiring how pretty the blue sky is, the sun isn't too bright and it's perfect for the windy weather today,

you feel the soft warm breeze on your skin, making you get goosebumps but a good way

it's been a long time ever since you had the time for yourself, work has been eating your free time and it's stressing you out, but you're glad that you finally got some fresh warm breeze to inhale and exhale your feelings out.

why does it feel so new when you used to feel this before?

why does the pain still hurt even though you've felt it multiple times?

your bare feet begin to ache so you decided to sit on the clean grass on the ground, your legs are stuck together while you wrap your arms and intertwine your hands together.

you love nature, and it makes you love it even more knowing how its natural beauty can amaze you without even trying.

you close your eyes as you sink deep inside you the warm breeze that's making your hair messy but in a good way.

"Y/n" a man's voice appears on the spot.

you slowly open your eyes, revealing a familiar man standing from a distance he's right in front of you, but you squint your eyes because you couldn't see his face.

it seems that it's blurred and you try your best to open it but it's still blurred.

you had enough so you slowly stand up from where you're sitting, hoping that he doesn't leave but really, he didn't.

you slowly walk to the man who is a few meters in front of you, but he doesn't take a few steps away.

"y-yes?" you ask him.

but he stays frozen for a few seconds and then replies to your question.

"Be careful-" he says before getting cut off.

"what the fuck" you mumble before snatching your phone which is making the "ringing ringgg" sound.

"I swear to god I'll change this ringtone to something more morning friendly" you mumble

you remove your eye mask to check the time but curse loudly because of the brightness of your phone that looks brighter than your whole future.

you mentally curse at yourself only to realize it's just 5:30 am.

goddang, you're supposed to be waking up at 6 but it's 30 minutes early.

you tilt your head a bit while closing your eyes, but you widen your eyes to realize what day it is and what the things you will be doing are.

-

this is the day that you've been waiting for

time is too fast and the day has come that you have to face what you just entered but you don't show any signs of nervousness you're excited.

you're excited about the plans that you're about to show off to him.

you put the lock of your earrings in place as you glance at yourself in the huge gigantic mirror right in front of you, your eyes lower down to the rest of your body

and you could admit

you're gorgeous.

you admire how your red silky dress hugs every curve of your body, your long hair resting down to your lower back, and your makeup is simple but you're sure that you could pull any man with the simple but gorgeous makeup you did for yourself.

you apply the last thing for your makeup which is your favorite shade of lip gloss, you make a line on your lips as it turns out to be plump and lively.

you check yourself out one last time before leaving your room, you bid goodbye to your family and leave the house

-

you arrive first before anyone in the place, you made sure that you're the only one who's coming and not with anyone unfamiliar as your plan might get ruined by outsiders.

so you come inside the empty venue confidently.

you texted him and he said that he will come in a minute or two so you decided to wait for him, even with your short-ass patience.

Author: you're Attorney Y/n, how dare he make you wait?

Y/n: I agree, oh, this is the first conversation in that we ain't arguing

Author: I'm just being considerate, don't feel special *smirks*

Y/n: I'm your main character so I'm special

Author: Whatever

-

time skip

you keep taking glances on your silver wrist watch as you begin to get impatient for waiting for Jake, it's been 20 minutes and you're still standing in the middle of the area and trying to look for him.

but he's still not there.

you updated the police who has been waiting with you but they're secretly hiding so that Jake won't know that you got polices with you because it will surely make it obvious that they're after him.

the polices are outside the area, but not in the obvious spots where anyone could see them so you're left alone inside the meetup place.

you scratch the back of your forehead as you keep taking glances through the time in your phone, you begin to get impatient, you've also been calling him multiple times but he doesn't wanna answer.

you try to look up to see if he's there

but

your vision went black