f o r t y

A/n: I can't believe that I'm in the 40th Chapter and y'all must love me sm to reach this far! please keep reading and never stop because it's close to the ending! I love y'all so much and stay safe!

Recommended songs for this chapter

Powfu - Death Bed

Ariana Grande - Thinking Bout You

Chris Brown - With You

                                                                                              -

you woke up extra earlier than you used to, and the sky is still dark grey due to the winter season, It ain't your habit to wake up very early but you've decided to give it a go to start the day.

the day which will shatter your heart.

you took a quick shower and then you took whatever is the first thing you see in your closet, but you made sure that it was black.

you took your small bag and then left the room, everyone else is still asleep since it was still early too, Rose doesn't have school because school has ended and so did yours.

but there is one thing you asked your professor before leaving: Jimin's grave

and now you're planning to go there without anyone knowing except for Professor Hope.

you thanked him a lot for that and how kind he was towards you, his outer shiny attitude when he teaches is just as good as how he is as a normal person outside of school.

you go out of your home as you're on your way to Jimin's grave

while going, you feel a deep feeling in your chest, as much as you don't want to go there as it reminds you a lot that he's officially gone.

and will never come back.

you still want to see him for the last time, and as much as it's breaking you so much, you decided to just go and continue.

-

you glance all over the place and you're amazed at how nature is the most dominant thing that takes over the place, you glance down at the number of gravestones you see, trying to find his.

you mentally freeze when your eyes see Jimin's gravestone with a jar on top of it, and it says there.

Park Jimin, born on October 13, 1995, died on November 3, 2022.

you gawk at the jar on top of the gravestone, your body didn't move an inch as a tear escapes from your eyes.

you thought you can go to his grave with your strong self, but your heart shatters as soon as you see it.

you walk closer to his grave as you bend your knees down to see it better, you touch the jar that has his ashes in it, and you couldn't help but cry.

memories begin to kick into your head, you suddenly remember those times when you two would tease and bully each other a lot, the way that you finally learned how to love unconditionally is because of this man.

this man who is now into ashes.

you begin to bawl out as you take the jar and place it on the side of your chest tightly.

you couldn't hug him anymore but at least you could hug his ashes.

 you scoff as your sight gets blurry, you wipe your tears using your wrist but you know that it isn't enough.

you want to ask loads of questions to him, like why...

"w-why Jimin, why did you l-leave me?" is the only thing that you can say while holding his jar tightly.

you look down as you close your eyes making your tears pool out, and your teeth clench as you could feel your heart shatter more than ever.

"I-I thought that you won't leave me unlike the others did" 

"Y-you said that i-it'll be us f-forever" you mumble out.

you couldn't handle the pain you're feeling right now and you're close to quitting.

"y-you were always the best p-person in m-my life, n-now how will I c-continue without you?" you look at the gravestone filled with emotions.

you wish that he could answer you to fill up your empty mind which has lots of unanswered questions and it's killing you inside.

"But now, w-who will h-help me when I have no one?"  you cry out even more.

"b-but no m-matter what, I-i'll still love you, I'll always choose you." you clench your teeth more while tears continue to spread all over your face.

you slowly place the jar back in the place where it is.

you stood up and continued to stare at his grave.

just the way you see his grave makes you bawl out even more, you feel a mixture of emotions.

'Until we see each other again"

but little did you know that someone was hugging you from behind but you don't feel it anymore.

because he's a lost soul who wants his justice.